Bad ads on the telly

And sure why not?

One that is really doing my head in is the Cadburys one with the two kids eyebrows going mad to some really annoying tube.

Then what about the real rural scene where the woman brings the two lads avocado sandwichs and one of them says he has pilates tonight. There is a new one of them now where the auld one is in a hurry because she is bidding for something on eBay. Think they are for Johnson Mooney and O’Brien.

What a load of shite!

Don’t mind the Cadburys one of the kids really. Find it very amusing…

the one with the kids lost its appeal after first viewing. constant repetetive viewing just makes you think they are destined for a life of being bullied.

I dont mind the bread one. bit amusing how they try show how our nation has matured from tae and hang sandwiches. If only they had a rugby ball and an england jersey too…

The AIB ad with the fellah buying the bloodstock.

He is fucked now.

Just added a tag there.

Remember that Mickey D’s add for Chrimbo with yer man doing the charades and the granny guessing.

Fucking horrendous.

[quote=“Gman”]

I dont mind the bread one. bit amusing how they try show how our nation has matured from tae and hang sandwiches. [/quote]

Me neither there is another of the same “batch” if you will, that has one of the farmers saying he has pilates that night. Mildly amusing.

All those lotto ads with what sounds like Neil Delamare’s voice over them. Terrible.

eh, have a look at farmers post there first CD. that is the ad with the pilates

Sorry! I think there are a few of them tho. There is one where they are getting fancy coffees too. One of them wants a skinny latt.

WTB’s signature and any ad mildly related to that type of service should be banned.

Text name to to 12345 to find out the name of your next child
Text gay to 12345 to find out if you’re really gay or not
Text munter to 12345 to find out what the next bird you score in Coppers will be like

etc etc

yeah, same ad!

woman walks out with fancy sandwiches.
then she gives out the fancy coffess
then yer man answers the mobile and is going to pilates

all the same ad!

[quote=“Mac”]WTB’s signature and any ad mildly related to that type of service should be banned.

Text name to to 12345 to find out the name of your next child
Text gay to 12345 to find out if you’re really gay or not
Text munter to 12345 to find out what the next bird you score in Coppers will be like

etc etc[/quote]

you’re sorted for the last 2 anyway mac.

[quote=“Gman”]yeah, same ad!

woman walks out with fancy sandwiches.
then she gives out the fancy coffess
then yer man answers the mobile and is going to pilates

all the same ad![/quote]

Just to confirm:

There is a new one with the auld one and eBay?

Or did I dream that?

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Just to confirm:

There is a new one with the auld one and eBay?

Or did I dream that?[/quote]

havent noticed that one farmer. maybe you are dreaming of aul farmers wifes on the internet.

Here is one of them:

[media=youtube]XWzwANvJPqk

There is an ebay one certainly.
She is bidding on a foot spa I think?

I like the JM&O’B add. Makes me laugh everytime

Whats that ad for the microwavable soup or something similar? Where your man makes it for the bird and apparently she’s delghted with it. FFS!! Its a bowl of microwave soup!

Oh ya, before I forget. That tampon ad or whatever it is where they go “have a happy period”.

HAVE A HAPPY PERIOD!!

Or the drink driving one where yer man is chatting to, it must be said, a savage bird at the bar and he throws out the keys and she is pissed off. Then there is a flash to loads of serious accidents and he does something in the end and she is shoving her tits in his face and putting out.

What did he do actually? I can’t remember!