Bad ads on the telly

Yeah, she looks like a mentalist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOzWb2a2NLU

This ad is seriously doing my fucking head in. Itā€™s made a comeback lately, they must be counting on more desperate people going to dating websites when theyā€™re depressed after Christmas or something. Anyway, I hope heā€™s riddled with the Aids and gives it to her the first time he smashes that. ( :clap: to Richard Keys for the use of the verb in that context by the way.)

That said, she would most certainly get it.

Opportune thread bump.

I fucking hate that VHI ad with that bitch from Cork or somewhere in Munster going on about ā€˜being worried about my tiny babies and my husband.ā€™

How could you listen to that? Sheā€™s an ugly cunt too.

:guns:

That ad is quite strange because heā€™s after pulling in a music shop and not actually on the internet, which is what they are hawking. Anyway, anyone that pays for internet dating needs their heads examined. Unless itā€™s a niche like Russian teens or something.

Christ that McDonaldā€™s ad set in the future is painful

:unsure:[quote=ā€œThrawneen, post: 255920ā€]
That ad is quite strange because heā€™s after pulling in a music shop and not actually on the internet, which is what they are hawking. Anyway, anyone that pays for internet dating needs their heads examined. Unless itā€™s a niche like Russian teens or something.
[/quote]

Surprising comment seeing as you referenced on another thread having banged three brazilians since xmas that you met on a website :o :lol: :unsure: :unsure:

There is a new golden pages ad featuring a Day V Lately. Not sure which of the ads thread it belongs in, i think itā€™s ok for the time being but it could begin to irk you after a while i thinkā€¦

:smiley: :unsure: You did qualify your later comments by stating you wouldnt pay for the dating site so fair enough. You never told us thename of the site either buddy for research purposes :huh:

Yeah itā€™s free of charge. Most of the dating websites attempt to charge you around ā‚¬30 per month, which is madness really. The beauty of this one is that it sells itself as a social networking style site so it doesnā€™t carry the sheen of desperation of other dating websites. Thereā€™s no bent testimonials from lovestruck couples on the front page for instance. PM me and Iā€™ll divulge the name but I wouldnā€™t recommend it if you have a missus.

Not so much an ad but I dont think thereā€™s anything on tele as cringe worthy as the little segments they do at the players homes on winning streak

Do people still watch that show?

Only people in Tipperary and their spouses/partnersā€¦

would you believe i was gonna post something similar :lol:

I havnt seen it since Ronan Collins did it.

I would. :lol:

That Trocaire ad with Canty the gobshite on it. Katie Taylor sounds like a man as well.

That annoying bitch on the Eircom Phonewatch ad.

ā€˜And I forgot to mention I called the guards.ā€™

Fuck off.

Those giving up smoking ads where the person goes back from the future to encourage themselves to give up. Scutter.

That meteor ad of the cunt at the football match ringing his mate. Jesus christ almighty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQQ-oE1Ejkw

What is it with these Dennys bastards and their awful, awful ads. :guns: