Bag of Shit

She’d definately tell her best friend, who presumably is a woman then therefore half the village would know by lunchtime.

If there’s one thing women love more than reality TV it’s bitching about their friends.

i dont believe women discuss things such as where and how thier last shit went, maybe im a bit sheltered

Poor Fran. Hopefully, he won’t be so gullible in the future. Harsh lesson for the 27-year old Twix eater though.

Ah come on now. This wasn’t any run of the mill shit

Ah here someone spill the beans, come on

Fran’s a man, he can take it on the chin

What about the “craze” in UCD in the early 1990s for people going for a shit, wiping themselves clean - but NOT detaching the toilet paper but instead rolling it back up - and the paper was in a round plastic container so you couldn’t see the condition of the roll before you pulled

What about it? Sounds fucking disgusting, that’s what about it. Fucking thick filthy scumbags.

Thats gotta be a lie, I’ve used the shitrolls in UCD in the 90’s there’s no way anyone would go back twice to use that stuff for a shit.

I seem to remember (could be complete lies) back in Kilmurry Lodge there was quite a lot of the UL students in there stealing pints, and one group of lads just got a dump, put it in a nearly full pint and then left it sitting there and went off about their business.
I can only imagine the horror of drinking a pint only to be smacked with a cosby in the snot.
Rough.

Yours in shocking stories,
GSH.