Ban A Tard

Jesus, bit tough on Fran…

I have read the horse racing thread in detail this morning & I feel this difference of opinion between TTK and fenwaypark can be resolved. But only if both parties are willing to compromise. We’re at a crossroads and this will require brave choices by both protagonists.

I think the easiest way to fix the whole thing is to just ban mac and be done with it.

1 Like

You’ve been having snide digs at me for about 2 months now. What’s the deal?

You read the horse racing thread?! On a Monday morning? Fucking hell Bandage, thats above and beyond the call of duty.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 607624”]
You read the horse racing thread?! On a Monday morning? Fucking hell Bandage, thats above and beyond the call of duty.[/quote]

What can I say? I was intrigued to discover what the disagreement was about. It’s hard for normal people like me to follow but it appears that TTK said Horse A was shit and fenway said Horse A was good. Then TTK tipped Horse A to win a race and everyone went mental calling him a hypocrite. Then TTK said he only tipped Horse A because the rest of the field was shit and he still regarded Horse A as a shit horse. The others were still seething. Now they’re both saying they’ll resign from the forum if some other horses or other that they’ve tipped don’t win in the next week or two. I think that basically covers it.

1 Like

I don’t like the way you ran Fran out of here and emasculated gman. You have gotten too big in your boots constantly harping on about your jet setter lifestyle and your multiple trips to Lahinch and the Breeders Cup

:clap: You have my vote as TFK Moderator of the Year, tremendous internetting. Ban em both.

I did nothing of the sort you lying inbred hick.

And for the purposes of clarification, I’ve never been to Lahinch.

Both would disagree with your assertion.

FFS… Here we go again with the Lahinch talk. Get over it you cretin .

The other lad has a fascination with bringing it up and with me in general. Not really sure why to be honest.

Harsh but fair, Fitzy.

I haven’t forgiven Mac for trying to run me out of here though.

Cat got your tongue, mac? :guns:

:lol:

Remind me of the post again Fran. I’m sure if it made such an impact on you then you’ll have the post to hand.

:rolleyes:

What a tard you are

You won’t bully me the way you bullied gman. You cunt

A nice way to bring up your 3,000th post. A pity most of them were as full of shite as the one above.

[quote=“Mac, post: 607636”]

A nice way to bring up your 3,000th post. A pity most of them were as full of shite as the one above.[/quote]

‘Good effort’.

‘Better luck next time.’

‘Keep trying.’

Just some of the tripe posted by chewy. Thanks for highlighting it Bandage.

Ha ha breaking my shite laughing at that. Brilliant summary