Fantastic old posts

Found this gem from @Bandage in the “Ban a Tard” thread - I wasn’t even a twinkle when this was written but breaking my shite laughing at it here.

He was describing a row on the horseracing thread between @The_Tipping_King and @fenwaypark

Any other gems you come across, lash them up here ta fuck. At least it’ll give some of the auld cunts that have been on TFK since the late 80s a trip down memory lane.

4 Likes

@THE_LINK_WALSH and his account of his trip to Leinster House should never be forgotten.

16 Likes

Sure I may as well throw up his stance on minorities while I’m here.

3 Likes

Rudi’s reply to The Runt in the Boston Marathon Bombing thread was very funny.

7 Likes

This is quality internetting @Chucks_Nwoko and @Nembo_Kid

:popcorn:

:grinning:

He’d a funny one as well about a time his father was at some match in Croke Park and hit a rival fan a box in the jaw above in the terrace, as i understand.

The trip to the Dáil was the greatest ever post on TFK bar none.

@Piles_Hussain, how is the great man keeping? Will you pass him on my best regards please?

1 Like

Yeah it’s brilliant. I enjoyed this line:

That page amuses me greatly.

1 Like

Any way for @rocko to trace posts that got the most funny ratings back in the day?

Brilliant…

3 Likes

It was an absolute belter of a post. I use the ‘tea and soft talk’ bit any chance I get.

He’s well as far as I know, haven’t seen him or talked to him in a while but I’ll give him your best when I do pal.

1 Like

Tell him their is great demand for his return

Classic here from Flano.

1 Like

Not that old, but funny as fuck - the thread about Clare cowards hiding behind printers.

1 Like

@Bandage strikes again.

1 Like

wraven>? :eek:

4 Likes

Pearls of wisdom

1 Like

He heralded his arrival in the Funeral Etiquette thread, and was gone forever within the week…

1 Like