Ban A Tard

i assume you can`t vote for yourself or can you? can we get some clarity on this

Bumping

Magnificent thread.

And you’re still fucking reading the horse racing thread.

Bump.

This is a top top thread. The bon jovi puns were immense.

Some developments today. On mature reflection, I sought Rocko’s counsel on recent forum matters and how to deal with spambots.

Arising from this, @Rocko and I met earlier with the leaders of an increasingly tedious TFK faction, the so called rural right wingers, (“RRWs”) in a car with blacked out windows.

The RRW leaders pled for retention of their own user privileges but their main man sang like a canary and threw others under the bus. He suggested banning three specific usernames from within their ranks but will probably deny this later in the media and on the forum.

Separately, we’re due to meet @Sidney shortly after he gets up at 6.30pm. He’ll hopefully be able to provide some views from the left wing and whether infractions need to be imposed on this side.

Overall, it seems that some posters can look forward to an extended Christmas holiday from TFK. You literally couldn’t make it up. :eek:

9 Likes

@Bandage is seething.

1 Like

Iwon Mike and Project x are goosed

1 Like

Sigh

slan

1 Like

:kiss:

Bandage gone off on a solo run here. Delete it quickly bandage before @carryharry & Rocko see it, they’ll run you out of town.

I don’t get up until 7:30pm.

I’ve arranged for my bot to make posts for me until then.

1 Like

That never happened

2 Likes

This place has gone to shit, just about every thread is ruined with pathetic and boring squabbles. Claiming victories when they’lre getting destroyed, is it the time of year

6 Likes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gFtb3EtjEic

1 Like

Lovely. Well done lads I look forward to a clean up and removal of tedious spammers.

4 Likes

Thanks for own feedback, pal. We gratefully received your written submission too.

This is an exciting development in the midst of the season of goodwill.
Will it be a transparent, democratic, and fair process @Bandage?