Ban A Tard

With inane as fuck pro regime rockobot posts like that you will remain safe enough I’d say, what do you think?

6 Likes

:smile:

1 Like

how did ambrose survive the cull?

thats fucked up

You’d be the expert on getting banned for being a boring cunt, you tell me.

Are you asking me, simpleton? Probably because I’m a top poster.

4 Likes

I think you are exactly what @rocko wants. A forgettable gobshite who clicks all day long.
You are safe enough id say

2 Likes

That’s rich coming from you :joy:

The guy who got banned for being a boring cunt and came back with his tail between his legs. Maybe if you took your tongue out of Tassoti’s arse for 5 minutes you might realise what a tedious cunt you are.

Fuck off out of it, he is a spam bot…the same smiley face jibberish for two years

@sidney called him out and he shit his pants.

1 Like

Sure the guy only had 5 responses…

Should we set a minimum number of responses that a poster should be able to draw on?

It was initially amusing to watch him flail about for someone to respond to him, then it was just pathetic, and finally tremendously tedious.

We?

Was ProjectX someone’s primary account? Bizarre if true. Always assumed it was a low effort alt.

Does anybody know why he was banned? Was he offending other posters? Or threatening TFK via slanderous / libelous posts? Genuine question.

Don’t know but he was a tedious & repetitive cunt, even by our standards.

3 Likes

One mans tedious and repetitive is another mans persistent and consistent.

1 Like

Post-modernist claptrap.

1 Like

It has the stench of the kind of left wing intolerance that had been sweeping the western world until Trump burst its bubble, and the illogical rage that has emerged since his victory. An ideology that doesn’t welcome debate but seeks to outlaw dissent and only allows one view to be heard.

Whether it’s minority rights, gay marriage, climate change, abortion rights, equal pay in the workforce, whenever a voice is now raised to question the PC view it must be silenced. Totalitarianism in disguise. Anyone questioning BLM’s “free speech” right to advocate killing cops is a racist, questioning late term abortion is a sexist, believes the concept of marriage involves a man and a woman is a homophobe, etc.

The excuse of banning boring posters is just that, an excuse. Like a monkey clattering away on a keyboard, there are several posters on here who come up with the odd funny, interspersed by reams of tedium. As long as they embrace the thought police ideology of Trotsky though they are safe. It’s no coincidence imo that all the posters banned so far are all right leaning, sad for a site that claims to encourage discourse.

Just my 2c.

5 Likes

He posted Eoin Reddan as a Celebrity Spot.

13 Likes