Ban A Tard

Stop following me around :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah here, I don’t recall that, and I’m such a loser I read most of the stuff on here.

It goes back a few years but anyone here at the time will remember the Paul Flynn ‘joke’ that @Watch_The_Break madr that wouldn’t cut around here now.
Doesn’t matter @rocko has deleted my post now :smile: farther proof really of the double standards round here.
Not a subject matter that should be covered up I would have thought and slightly more serious than a bit of repetition?

What was the old masthead, ‘those fleeing from over zealous regimes welcome’ or something…long gone now. Spammers are painful (except entertaining debates like maroon and sids New Years special) but what can you do that isn’t seen a fucking with free speech? Bannings too much, maybe limit posts per topic, or, and I might be the first to suggest this, bring back the ignore function

1 Like

I would hate to meet that man.

Some fellas take the INTERNET very seriously.

The DAX is off 0.3% today after news hit the markets of ProjectX’s banning.

10 Likes

Yep. A few tards have being flushed out alright.

You couldn’t make it up.

I’d like to commend forum admins for their action here as I know that withdrawing user privileges is something they’re generally loathe to do. Hopefully cutting Project X and HBV off at the knees will ensure no further admin action is required and that self-bannings will follow from the likes of @Tassotti and @Fagan_ODowd.

4 Likes

Checked to here.

Did you check this?

Ah FFS. There’s few enough of us here.

1 Like

EEK, looks like Julio is next for the chop

That’s only acting the bollocks.

I assume the usernames being banned are people with multiple usernames on here, yeah?

in fairness, what he posted about Flynn was acting the bollix

https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/0K5lesPhhFME3MDponlofg--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9ODAwO2lsPXBsYW5l/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/2cda3fdcf6a74d29979ec0f94bb81bfc.jpg

1 Like

Ah fuck it lads no need to be banning @hbv for 30 days.

I didn’t see it to be honest.