Banks - Cunts

Ha! Can’t say it does as I don’t bank with them so wasn’t affected.

Shoals of other folk got stung then.

1 Like

And the only way to get relief is for someone to piss on you

Say you’re thinking of applying for a loan or mortgage and don’t want your bank to see that you spend €100 a week with Paddy Power, fly regularly to Amsterdam or have a large loan repayment. Well put all the dodgy stuff on the Revolt card and tell them you use that for your day to day living expenses.

Very often in organisations running these systems you have people who have been using the thing for 15 years, know all its quirks inside out, and can bat out all the various key combinations in their sleep. This makes it much faster for these people to do things in what essentially looks like a game of Pong, rather meandering their way through more modern systems with lots of clicking. Unsurprisingly, these people are very resistant to change.

IBM produced that in the 80’s, in fairness it does the job outside of the retail banking industry.

Are the banks charging much for transfers into your Revolut?

Is it not just a standard transaction same as an ATM withdrawal or a contactless payment?

I can see them changing this of course as more people use Revolut to dodge bank fees.

I only use cash nowadays, using a card is a mugs game. Far easier spend whats not physically in your hand.

2 Likes

To @Chucks_Nwoko?

@Copper_pipe, can you top revolut up in shops with payzone?

No. Top up by card/bank transfer

So it’s visible to the bank if checking records? Not great, so it’s not.

Are you looking to top up for Gambling purposes?

1 Like

Yes.

Is Powers your main bookmaker of choice?

Yes… I’ll be gearing up for mortgage over the next year so want everything looking clean.

Would you not get a PP Cash Card so?

now that I know they exist, I might yeah.

Yeah get one of them. Good lad.

You’ll have to deposit in the shop though. So if the smell of stale piss upsets you then that could be a problem.