Irish COTY19: Cunt of the Year Log Thread 2019

Brendan o Neill, ardent brexiteer and absolute uucoam

2 Likes

Darcy?

Not who I was thinking of but heā€™s a glaring ommission if heā€™s not there. The Healy Rae family is my late nomination if allowable.

1 Like

That decision is not up to me.

This doesnā€™t augur well for his chances of reaching the knockout stages if his advocate and campaign manager is unable to confirm his nomination.

The bursting of Swinsonā€™s bubble(s) has affected you badly.
You may toddle to Greggā€™s and try spot someone, preferably well endowed to re-energise.

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to nominate Banks.

The fact that they have their own thread may have let them slip through the net here.
Least we forget and all that.

https://tfk.thefreekick.com/t/banks-cunts/26734/101

People struggling with the rules here

1 Like

What rules?

Iā€™d also like to nominate Aung San Suu Kyi before the gate closes.

You need to learn the rules

1 Like

The Healy Rae family.

1 Like

I see @Copper_pipe has unilaterally decided to take over the running of this from me this year after I nearly got the site shut down last year.

Iā€™m ok with that

3 Likes

Theres only one fucking rule. Irish only need apply.

And its the 2019 Awards. Itā€™ll be sorted in January. Fair play to @Copper_pipe for doing the early leg work so quickly though, you cant bate a bit of youth.

You can still handle the running of it. I was bored in work this morning so I decided to make things a little easier for you.

No. You go ahead now and do it right

I wonā€™t. Iā€™ll stick to the Hurling Prediction League. I can just about manage that.

Youā€™ll have to. Iā€™ve stepped down

Iā€™ll be doing fucking nothing.

1 Like

You cant oust a man and then offer it back to him, thats only cuckolding the fella.

We need to have a vote of confidence for @Fagan_ODowd as coordinator of COTY 2019.

Let the people decide for themselves.