Banks - Cunts

They haven’t the capacity to deal with what’s being asked of them. Quare lot of request coming in like. Zero time to ramp up and dwindling staff numbers.

2 Likes

Joe Duffy and his contributors are cunts. Like Jack and Oisin.

1 Like

They should just give an auto approval for these. No credit decision required. If a fella asks for it give it. 90% of people will genuinely need it. Thw cost of giving it to the other 10% of pisstakers will still be cheaper than doing any kind of due diligence

I agree. We should all be applying for it. They should save us the hassle and just give it to us all.

2 Likes

I’ve an option to fix the mortgage at 2.45% for five years. Should I go ahead or expect variable rates to hit the floor soon?

1 Like

Banks cant afford to let the variable drop much below that if we go into huge recession

1 Like

The poor crayturs.

8 Likes

Used like joe one time,but God last few years he’s a cross between a social worker and a plamaser

Im on 1.75 in UK. 2 year fixed. They can afford it they just dont want to.

Anyone’s revolut not working?

:flushed::eyes:

I can log into it. I used it in a shop earlier

If you dont at least have 20k in cash handy on you right now you’ve fucked up . Banks will be gone in a few weeks . Wall street is shut .

You need gold. Cash will be only good for lighting a fire.

Your missus be selling her hole for chickens . It’s called barter

Chicken of the caves.

So what do ye make of this lads. I told ye awhile ago I paid off a good bit of the mortgage there and had war with them over a supposed missed payment. It subsequently transpired that they then recalculated my payments and brought down my payments by about €200 a mo th but still over the lifetime of the original mortgage. Cue another fucking row but anyway I resigned myself to defeat and just decided to transfer the extra payments myself with online banki g every month. Same thing in April.
Got a letter yesterday with a cheque for 900 notes apologising for the "inconvenience " caused and they still can’t get get it right. I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. (Well I laughed actually)

3 Likes

What had you wanted to shorten the length of the mortgage?

1 Like

When I was making a capital repayment, I had to put in writing whether I wanted to reduce the term or repayment amounts.

What do you mean? I paid off a lump sum and brought down the capital. I wanted to keep paying the same amount though every month which meant I would have it paid off in about 5 years.