Bara v Shakhtar

Super Cup final about to start-looks like it will be a good game as both putting out their full team (Iniesta injured though).

Txgrinskyi is also playing for Shaktar even though Barcelona have just bought him for 22 million.
Looking forward to seeing how Zlatan gets on.
:barcasmile:

25 minutes gone. 75% possession to Barcelona but haven’t created any clear chances or troubled their keeper. Nice passing in midfield, Zlatan looks his typical lazy self upfront.

An hour gone now-shite match not helped by a woeful surface. As in the first half, Barcelona have had all the possession but don’t look like scoring.
Stat just popped up there. 65% to Bara and 1 shot on target from both sides.
Ibrahimovic has been very unimpressive.

Cant understand how Alves is allowed in this team. He is undoubtedly talented but is one of the most self indulgent players I have ever seen. Zlatan looks fairly similiar tonight as well, selfish at times.

Shite pitch ruined the game

Zlatan :barcasmile:

Congrats Zlatan

where are the nayayers now

a european super cup medal in his pocket is a fitting reward for his brilliance tonight & last season

:barcasmile: :clap:

How he is preferred to Eto is beyond me. Mourinho having a great laugh I’d say.

[quote=“Gaillimharais”]:barcasmile: :clap:

How he is preferred to Eto is beyond me. Mourinho having a great laugh I’d say.[/quote]
:clap:

current champions league winning manager spent loads on him
former champions league winning manager wuld only sell him for a fuckload of money yet some turfmuncher who’s real passion is agrihobbies seems to be questioning their wisdom- FFS

current champions league winning manager spent loads on him
former champions league winning manager wuld only sell him for a fuckload of money yet some turfmuncher who’s real passion is agrihobbies seems to be questioning their wisdom- FFS[/quote]

Let it go Ncc

Oh Yes-The Cup, the League, the Champions League and the Super Cups of both Spain and Europe.
Bara of the Five Cups indeed. :smiley: :barcasmile:
Zlatan was scutter but give him time for Pep to work his magic on him.