Barcelona in Trouble

If Ansu Fati comes back right, but thats a big if, theyll go very well this year

Fati Lewa Dembele

Pedri Gavi

Frenkie/Busquetes

1 Like

You’d imagine they could be savage anyway. If Xavi is a decent coach they will. Their collection of players is insanely high quality. The bampot crazy shit in the background often has a detrimental effect though…

1 Like

Agree, look at your man Diop at West Ham, world beater to 5th choice and now off to Fulham.

Yer man Fofana is supposedly very like Cannavaro. He actually isnt thst big. Anticipates everything and nimble enough on his feet for tricky forwards as well as being very powerful.

Diop is a lump. That’s the kind of signing that will get Fulham relegated.

Need to be smarter with your budget than that.

Fofana is quality at least.

What’s the difference between a global business model and a plain old business model?

And what is your global business model worth when it turns you into a financial basket case, at which people across the globe are looking on with simultaneous feelings of sadness and inner laughter?

1 Like
3 Likes

You’ve a great eye for a player.

I don’t like to make a big deal out of it to be honest Dan.

4 Likes

When I heard Wesley Fofana had joined Leicester I wondered whether Mathieu Bastareaud would be signing for them as well.

1 Like

De Jong starts tonight.

Are all the united fans finished going about Barca and their finacial records and signings and poor De Jong getting shafted now that he isnt joining them any more?

5 Likes

Looks like Koundé is the only new signing not registered; Kessié & Raphinha are on the bench. £35m could be a lot of money to annoy Chelsea if they can’t get him registered.

No I’d say the only reason they were interested was because they thought the team they like was going to sign him

No need. They’ve auctioned their future away with the way they’ve sold off the TV rights.

It’ll take a miracle, or Super League, to stop the hurricane that’s coming.

They’re Barcelona mate, they’ll be fine

1 Like

Their demise has been greatly overstated. What a squad of players.

Mate, stop worrying about Barca, put your energy into assisting your club finn harps getting into a new stadium

2 Likes

Oh look it’s the Fingallian who supports the team from the South Side in with his two cents.

Wouldn’t even support his local team.

There is no LOI team in fingal, my nearest LOI club was SRFC who played in santry

2 Likes