BBC Sports Personality of the Year

Lewis hamilton will win it if he wins the F1

Ror’s to lose you suspect.

@Sidney, is it McIlpubes year?

Garys voice has been a disgrace so far, he should have been in preparation for this event for weeks.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1057605, member: 180”]@Sidney, is it McIlpubes year?

Garys voice has been a disgrace so far, he should have been in preparation for this event for weeks.[/QUOTE]
I’m watching the X-Factor, mate.

:eek:

The pube headed cunt is being profiled now.

BOD has been lauded, and now Paul McGinley has picked up the trophy for Team of the Year.

Unbecoming of such an event to have a Mick spluttering his words out on stage like this.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1057650, member: 180”]Paul McGinley has picked up the trophy for Team of the Year.
[/QUOTE]
They played one competition all year and win TOTY :smiley:

Crazy

World Cup memories here.

My overriding memory of the World Cup is trying, with great difficulty, to stay awake.

[QUOTE=“thedancingbaby, post: 1057655, member: 48”]They played one competition all year and win TOTY :smiley:

Crazy[/QUOTE]
I may have got that wrong, I was watching NFL and flicked back and saw him shiteing on, it turns out the English ladies rugby team has won TOTY.

McGinley won Bus of the Year.

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 1057660, member: 183”]McGinley won Bus of the Year.
[/QUOTE]
My previous point stands

Well deserved lifetime achievement award for Sir Chris Hoy. :clap:

:D:D:D:D:D

Lewis Hamilton - a thoroughly deserving BBC Sports Personalty of the Year 2014 :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

McIlcunt was 1/20 about 15 minutes ago :D:D

He’s hated by everyone

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 999070, member: 180”]Ror’s to lose you suspect.
[/QUOTE]
And lose he did :D:D

Lews’s superior driving ability won it for him.

Rory did not like that :clap:

[QUOTE=“thedancingbaby, post: 1057692, member: 48”]McIlcunt was 1/20 about 15 minutes ago :D:D

He’s hated by everyone[/QUOTE]