Beards, yea or gheh?

Neh

What is the reason for this beard trend shit at the moment? Can’t understand why blokes want a full beard? Do the womens go for it?

Every idiot has a beard now.

7 Likes

Beards jumped the shark in late 2014. In particular the untended wild type.
Nothing wrong with a well maintained, tightly cut beard.

1 Like

:eek:

Hello 2014…

Anyway, I have/had been sporting a beard for many years now, long before the hipsters jumped on-board. At times I felt like going clean shaven such was my disgust for the horrible bastards ruining my look… I had these fuckwits salute me in bars and dining halls as if we are part of some magical club. A (bearded) waiter gleefully greeted me one evening with a ‘nice beard, sir’ and I wanted to beat him to death in front of the other patrons…Barbers too are in on it. 2 year(s) ago they would not have mentioned your beard/facial here… Now it’s about diameter, balance and maintenance.

I think it is on the wane though… most of these cunts have no staying power and got their likes on facebook and all the attention they could get from it… Others are vamping it up tho and going down the route of the second picture… I have more staying power than any of the cunts mind and i’ll be rocking my beard when the fuck heads have moved onto the next trend.

However…I usually shave down to stubble every 2.5 months with my trimmer and repeat the cycle. I’m currently 3 days into a new cycle so I do appear fresh faced every couple of months or so…I refuse to trim/shape my beard, I let it grow until it gets annoying (holds food) and off it goes.

And that is the complete history of Mouse’s facial hair.

7 Likes

Have you started shaving yourself yet, mate? By the time your bum-fluff fills out beards will be gone and you’ll have missed the boat…

Why are you asking about shaving my bum mate? That’s a bit weird.

All they are look like cunts as well.

2 Likes

Couple of lads I know sport a beard as they are going bald which is fair enough I guess. But they’re not for me. I’d shave every other day usually, worse case let it go for 3/4 days but that would be the exception.

1 Like

Don Draper wouldn’t have tolerated a beard. Fucking hippies.

2 Likes

Do ye shave yer balls lads

Just the right one. Dont ask.

2 Likes

no surprise its only in fashion in Ireland now, they are years behind everyone else

Beards are stupid . The very worst are these big long beards that are immaculately maintained. Ffs the whole idea of a beard is to be low maintenance. I myself am never clean shaven but never sport a beard either.

Edit: I’ve actually had a think. The very worst are beards then the sides of hair shaved down to nothing and a massive Barnet on top then as well. Wtf are they meant to be?

1 Like

Anyone used one of these?

Like the idea of shaving in the shower. Had one of those Philishave Nivea yokes before and it was shite. But now that I’m reverting to a tight beard this might just be ideal.

I shave my balls with something similar

4 Likes

The perfect way to identify a fucking arsehole.

1 Like

Beards are filthy things.

1 Like

The insecurity dripping off some lads here is gas. The insecurity levels raise with the roaster levels.