Beards, yea or gheh?

You can imagine in 30 years time when these hipster gobshites are showing photos of themselves to their kids. “You had a beard Dad? That looked stupid. At least you could get rid of it, unlike the even more stupid tattoo sleeve covering your entire arm.”

1 Like

Its been a trend for almost three years now mate.

So basically, you’re just a lazy bastard with no respect for yourself?

He was too busy studying to take care of personal hygiene.

How is having a beard being unhygienic? It’s actually far better for your skin in the long run …it will catch on with the square heads in about 5 years…

1 Like

Racist rating

My mother used to warn me about three particular types of men who are not to be trusted:

1.Men with any facial hair groomed to be less than a beard.
2.Men who stand below 5’6".
3.Protestants.

Obviously no scientific basis for any of them so I’ve never shown any lesser face to any.

4 Likes

whats the best length to maintain stubble lads? I have a yolk for shaving my balls that goes from blade 1 to blade 5, I could use that

1 Like

I have a theory that lads with beards are most likely to be shaving their nut sacks.

It’s a topsy turvy world we live in.

Guilty.

2 Likes

Why the fuck would you bother shaving your sac. Fucking weirdos

Tea bagging I presume.

I’m a naturally hairy cunt but I wouldn’t be a fan of the skinny jeans hipster look, I wouldn’t knock it each to their own etc, but I reckon 3 days without a shave is enough for me personally anyway.

Shaving your ballbag is acceptable, growing hair on your face is not.

2 Likes

I’d trim the balls with a 1 blade, fuck that I won’t be going near it with a fucking razor. There is something wrong wrong with fellas who do that.

1 Like

There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it’s breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

I’m after growing a beard for the second time in my life.

8 Likes

You’ll be shaving your balls next.

1 Like

I don’t need to.

1 Like

A wispy auld yoke is it?