Beards, yea or gheh?

A grey beard adds at least 10 years . Just advising like .

Sounds like it snuck up.on you all of a sudden. Iā€™d often have a beard because i hate shaving. But I trim it all off then regularly enough, I did there today, far fresher. Beards are a pain in the hole.

1 Like

ask him to shave the next time youā€™re getting a rim job

3 Likes

There was a better joke in there about Glasā€™s missus being a beard.

Can you have a relationship with a beard now? Bearduality

I havenā€™t shaved in over a week, being on holliers and that. So I have a face full of black and white hair. Mrs Fitzy reckons itā€™s quite fetching and is urging me to keep it and get it tidied up by sone hipster barber fucker.
Iā€™m a bit torn. Iā€™ve never had a beard, but it would be nice to do something different for a while. I do look even more magesterial than normal with it. So in respecting grand traditions, I will throw this open to the forum. Do I stick with the beard or shave it off tomorrow?

Go for it.

Shaving it as soon as I get up so.

Iā€™d love to grow a beard, but itā€™d be like asking michelangeloā€™s David to wear a duffel coat

4 Likes

The day will come when thereā€™s a beard amnesty and women around Ireland will realise that ugly roasters have been hiding behind groomed beards for the past decadeā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™ve grown a beard recently. It looks very nice.

#meetoo
Just to see how it looks on me.

I always thought a lad with a pruned beard was indicative of unmanly vanity and now that I heave one for myself for a little while. I canā€™t see any other reason for having one. Itā€™s an itchie cunt of a yoke that requires maintenance that Iā€™m not interested in lavishing on it.

1 Like

Beware of beards. Signify an intention to hide.

1 Like

If there was a beard amnesty in Ireland, thereā€™d be thousands of women realising that they were actually married to massive dorks hiding behind their beards for years

5 Likes

It stops being itchy after a while if thatā€™s any help.

Dirty :smiling_imp: s

Thinly veiled all lads with beards are pock faced

Wise up lads. Santa, Captain Haddock, Uncle Albert and Sean Connery in The Hunt for Red October.
Thatā€™s it.
Edit: And @Fagan_ODowdā€¦and Jesus

1 Like

Charles Manson

Lock the fucking thread.

No CIA hippy stooges

1 Like