Beards, yea or gheh?

Hate beards, anything more than 4/5 day growth and it has to come off for me.

Two types of people grow beards - posers and guys who need them to hide their shortcomings.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve had a beard for 3 years now. Initially out of laziness but now to disguise a baby face.

I receive many compliments from ladies on it.

Chinless

I initially grew my beard to hide my beauty mole, as opposed to my shortcoming. You see Iā€™m very modest.

I initially grew a beard as I found shaving very awkward when I was recovering from knee replacement surgery. I then discovered that it hid some of my shortcomings so I kept it.

I never grew a beard partly because I didnā€™t want to and also because I canā€™t grow a proper one.

Must be some length of a beard?

10 Likes

Historically, shaving is the practice of sodomitesā€¦ started with the Greeks and Romans who wanted to make their (male) sexual partner look more feminine.

More recently , it was ww1 that influenced shaving as many soldiers had to shave to fit gas masks on, and it became fashionable to shave among those that admired clean shaven Crowned/US forces in uniform ā€¦ Seems to be a homosexual connotation to it also.

1 Like

What about Conchita?

Was it not for cleanliness/hygene?

Surgical Masks work much better if cleanshaven.

Covid 19 will kill the beard phase.

Out of boredom, Iā€™ve grown a tash during the lockdown. I look like a mix between Willie Oā€™Dea, a washed up German footballer from the 90ā€™s and as my sister said ā€œa cabinet maker from Longford.ā€

7 Likes

Growing the beard out now. Itā€™s getting to be a fine length.

3 Likes

Iā€™m getting back into the scene too, I can generate a savage one in no time

Trimmed it back there a bit tonight. I was beginning to look a bit Uncle Albert from Only Fools and Horses. Especially with the cap.

2 Likes

Similiar outstanding naval record too

14 Likes

:clap::clap:

2 Likes

One of the funniest things Iā€™ve read in a while. The beard checkers. PLOT LOST.

https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2024/0131/1429680-defence-forces/

A huge step backwards, they brought all that lefty crap in here in the mainland, who takes a policeman with a sleeve tattoo seriously or some ape with a manbun? no wonder society is going down the shitter

4 Likes