Beckham

I particularly enjoyed his chat with the guide they had in the jungle where the guide asked him if he played football. The guide remarked he loved football but only ever listened on the radio.

A beautiful man in terms of looks and personality. A national treasure.

[QUOTE=“briantinnion, post: 1059733, member: 6”]I particularly enjoyed his chat with the guide they had in the jungle where the guide asked him if he played football. The guide remarked he loved football but only ever listened on the radio.

A beautiful man in terms of looks and personality. A national treasure.[/QUOTE]
Women want him, men want to be him. I’d say he’s a brilliant Dad as well.

Excellent father I’d say. He comes across as a genuinely sound family man. A credit to Manchester United and the game in general.

:smile:

2 Likes

Who would ever have thought that?

Hes a dim cunt

His nice boy, squeaky clean image has been badly exposed.

One of the messages allegedly reads: “They r a bunch of c***s. I expected nothing less. Who decides on the honors [sic]?? It’s a disgrace to be honest and if I was American I would have got something like this 10 years ago.”

and

“Katherine Jenkins OBE for what? Singing at the rugby and going to see the troops, plus admitting to taking coke.… F***ing joke and if you get asked we should think of a cutting remark.”

Cahill will be seething at the derogatory reference to Katherine Jenkins

1 Like

It’s a disgrace that Becks hasn’t been awarded a knighthood.

2 Likes

David Beckham is a very nice chap from what I can see, if a totally overrated Footballer.

Has Beckham left a load in the Teacher?

Harry Kane will be on soon to claim it

6 Likes

Bookies have stopped taking bets, the Beckhams have laughed off the rumours

At least this one is good looking

1 Like

To be fair that posh spice wan is a horrible lookin cunt.

2 Likes

A guy goes to the supermarket and notices an attractive woman waving at
him. She says hello. He’s rather taken aback because he can’t place where he knows her from.

So he says, "Do you know me? "To which she replies, "I think you’re the father of one of my kids.

"Now his mind travels back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife and says, My God, are you the stripper from my bachelor Party that I made love to on the pool table with all my buddies watching while your partner whipped my butt with wet celery? "She looks into his eyes and says calmly…

“No, I’m your son’s teacher.”

5 Likes

Beckham is letting himself go

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIk9HwDBRC3/?igshid=d4f9qma3wrkz

Over the course of the year DBVL gave £1m to Unicef, the UN agency responsible for providing humanitarian support to children across the world, for which he is a goodwill ambassador. The donation knocked the company’s pre-tax profits down from £14.8m in 2019 from £11.3m in 2018.