Beekend Wetting

Well lads any fancies…

Ballyhale 8/13 to beat Newtownshandrum looks decent value…Louth 7/4 away to Sligo in the football also looks a decent bet, they have been going well so far this year

Scotland +10 against the Welsh in the rugby at 10/11 also looks good…Murray returning to the front row should give the scots the upperhand while Paterson will kick his goals as always, Wales should win it but with Cooper at scrum half their backs will struggle like they did last week

Derry to beat the Dubs @ 6/4 is great value. The Dubs will explode after the excitement of beating a hungover, depleted Kerry team

Meself and a few butties headin to Gowran tomorrow, any tips from ye learned gents?

Can see a draw in that game myself. Mayo look decent value @ 13/8 to beat Tyrone. Also strongly fancy Corofin @ 5/4 to beat St Galls.

13/8 Meath to beat Down. It’s in Down but still not a bad offer.

Ballyhale should beat Newtown handy I’d say.

Looking at a treble of Cork, Down and Portumna(-12). Pays around 3.7/1. Unless Dunloy have improved I cant see how Portumna won’t beat that handicap.

A shrewdie called me aside this evening and said St Galls were a gift @ 4/5. I might have a cut of them straight or look for a “handy” double.

puke,
given that ballyhale have not exactly set the world on fire this winter, and knowing that newtrown are a very capable side and adept to winter hurling, why do u think ballyhale are a such a value shout at 8-13?
i couldnt touch that especially as its febuaray,
i have newtown backed at 10-1 since september to win all ireland club so im interested in why you would vouch so strongly for ballyhale

Newtown are a decent side no doubt but are a couple of years past their best IMHO, Mulcahy and the O’Conners are the wrong side of thirty, saw them against Thurles and Ballgunner and they seemed fairly reliant on Ben…Ballyhale have three or four very talented attackers in Shefflin, the two Reids and Cha and have the feeling that they won’t have to work as hard for scores…It is a game that could go either way but I just feel that Ballyhale’s class up front will win through on the day

Shark Hanlon is all over Luska Lad tomorrow in Gowran. Not quite sure how he can be but worth a few quid at 10s.

Treble on Diamond Harry, Denman Master Minded pays around 2/1 at the moment. Slightly too short for me but might have a cut off it later on.

Would have a few quid on Luska Lad in the 2.35 in Gowran and The Flying Dustman in the 3.45

im getting word for “save my blushes” from a good source in the 1-35 at gowran.
im finding it hard to make a case for the thing to be honest based on form.
ill be backing it but take into acccount its an irish maiden hurdle and all the trappings that are generally associated with this absolute folly before wading in.
i threw down twenty at 4-1.

Ireland to score more than 16.5 points 10/11 on betfair

The are fairly smashing into this fella, threw down a score @ 100/30.

Diamond Harry wins. Don’t have Racing UK so listening to it on Betfair radio. Some days racing ahead.

I watched it on Betfair, did what was asked of him but he didn’t look overly impressive to me.
Did you put him an accum? I had 40 on him at 1.62 straight.

I was looking at an accum early for cheltenham,

Kauto, Master Minded, Dunguib and Big Bucks paying nearly 16/1 with Powers.
If Master Minded wins on the bridle today or a poor run from Denman then that price will be gone.

bollux
fucking brutal mistake 3rd last when going very very well in front, was beaten after that
it was looking good…

Have in him a 5 way accum that pays 200/1 B)

I still reckon Denman will beat Kauto in Cheltenham even if he runs bad today. It’ll take a bit of time for McCoy to get it right on him so I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s not that impressive today. 16/1 on that is still a good price. Didn’t realise Long Run is running in 2.15 in Warwick. Money for old rope.

Didn’t cop that either, should hack up alright, looks a very classy horse…

That was fine and impressive, couple of slight blunders but they were as much Waley Cohen’s fault as the horse’s …