Behaviour that shames TFK

Apropos of nothing - a thread to log instances of despicable behaviour by posters in the company of other forumites. If such bad behaviour happens in the context of an important and sombre occasion then please detail the circumstances involved.

Would hook nosed cunts trying to denigrate the areas in which non-hook nosed cunt fellow posters live count as such behaviour?

The spelling of the thread title is pretty shameful…

5 Likes

It is with regret that I must report an instance of conduct by a much lauded TFK poster that will shame every right thinking member of our community.
Last night I attended a funeral of a forumite family member. Naturally it was a somber kaffair with those present trading memories and sharing stories relating to the recently deceased. One man in attendance stood out from the crowd. It appeared to some looking at his jovial disposition and furious networking that @thedancingbaby had mistook the funeral for a wedding or perhaps a Fine Gael fundraiser. He worked the room, glad handing and back slapping his way through the attendant mourners and relatives. He barely spoke to the grief stricken forum member, preferring instead to talk about Cheltenham prospects with puzzled mourners. The nadir of this mans behaviour was when he took a ‘selfie’ with a presenter from sky’s at the races. He made ample use of the catering facilities, treating himself to numerous ham sandwiches while relatives of the deceased went hungry.
I can only present the facts to this forum and ask that you consider how you treat this man in future. I hope the horsey set can see this man for what he is.

14 Likes

That’s a disgraceful post. Shame on you

1 Like

@Funtime needs to post more regularly.

As an aside, condolences to the forumite that lost a family member.

5 Likes

That would only dilute his influence. Best leave him as he is, for fear he could become one of those cunts on here that feels like he has to comment on every fucking thread.

2 Likes

When @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy isn’t around to keep a strong hand on @thedancingbaby he just runs riot.

OMG. The irony atomic bomb has just been detonated.

3 Likes

Fucking Koreans!

1 Like

I think its proof mbb is as deliousional as Kim

:fishing_pole_and_fish:

2 Likes

@dancingbaby is no longer a forum member, is he? Anyway, @ funtime missing out on some processed meat is hardly shameful.

Stalking someone at a funeral is particularly deviant behaviour.

Can you please learn how to use the tag function properly?

Apologies @mouse sometimes my phone betrays tfk friendly scribblings.

1 Like