Bertie Ahern

This Paddy Duffy lad on prime time is priceless.

Oh I really hate Pathcal. That Simon Coveney is another wanker. I also hate Varadkar, Creighton, O’Reilly and Hogan. But Brian Hayes, Brian Fucking Hayes, he is another level of cuntishness.

He’ll still be feted as a hero in much of the country. The bastards in the media brought him down.

Vincent should be entertaining tonight. Who will be the Fianna Fail sacrifice? Calleary is soaking up a lot of punishment for them so far today.

Dorothy Flynn’s forest should be burnt down to fuck. I hope that weirdo who danced on Haughey’s grave does something really radical this time.

I dearly hope Fianna Fail members will find it in their hearts to show show sympathy and not expel Bertie Ahern and Pee Flynn from the party.

No Bertie, no party.

Bravo Sir. A comment that made me laugh uncontrollably.

I hate that lotto-winning cunt more than I ever hated Haughey to be honest.

In fairness Charlie had a bit of class about him…

I feel for GV this morning.

He runs the Fingal Racing Club and is a regular patron of Fowlers where he always joins in the racing banter.

For those wishing to join The FRC, our next trip is to Fairyhouse on Easter Sunday

The Flynns in Mayo must be up there with the biggest cunts in the country. Behaving like feudal lords. Self serving corrupt cunts.

Bertie had his hand in the cookie jar too. Hope CAB takes it off him.

All this undeclared income. Taxes truly are for peasants

Think it’s fairly likely CAB will go after Flynn. I’d be surprised if they were able to do anything on Bertie. While it would be great to see him suffer I’ll gladly settle for Flynn’s humiliation and the extension to his family is a nice touch.

Great to watch this again now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6tQN6H_tVY

I’d gladly set Ahern free if it meant a few of the Flynns were hanged. Odious creeps and the vilest breed of politicians in the country.

Flynn handing control of the M50 to National Toll Roads must rank as one of the most disgusting acts ever done by a politician in this country. That cost the country twice the price of the Mahon Tribunal and more again in misery for Irish commuters. The fucker should be in jail, end of story.

PJ Mara’s emergence from the shadows at the side of the stage is pure theatre!

The money was just resting in my account.

I don’t believe Justice Mahon has actually mentioned you in the report Dunph, but its a long document and I’m getting through it. I’ll let you know what conclusions he came to regarding your finances.

Breaking News… Bertie has resigned from Fianna Fail

[font=Arial]In his article, Mr Ahern said the last thing he wanted to do was to be a source of political division in the party, which is why he decided to tender his resignation.[/font]

:lol:

I’d say he needn’t have worried

I appeal to Padraig “Pee” Flynn to stand firm. You can have Bertie, but you can’t have Fianna Fail.