Bertie Ahern

You try keeping a house in Dublin, a house in Mayo and house in Brussels on Ā£100,000 a year.

Do kids actually eat jam straight from the jar outside of an ann and Barry book?

A case of res ipsa loquitorā€¦that the act speaks for itselfā€¦

Sent from my HTC Desire S using TFK App

CAB are the best chance of getting anything out of this. Take the money off the cunts and let them prove its legit

Yes

Dara Calleary being taken to the cleaners by Matt Cooper now on The Last Word. In fairness itā€™s like shooting fish in a barrel with FF cunts today ā€¦

Zero tolerance for FF corrupution. :ireland: :guns: :guns:

Matt Cooper lost the rag Vincent Browne style around half five. First time Iā€™d ever heard it. Bertieā€™s response should be good. Terry Proneā€™s probably working on it as I type.

Pretty shocking to see that the grandson of W.T. Cosgrave was up to his neck in it.

I heard that earlier, he really lost it!

who did Cooper lose it with??

FG taking moral high ground on this is almost worse part after their actions since getting into government. Ciaran Cuffe was excellent at exposing their hypocrisy earlier today. Sargent and himself are badly missed.

The camp sounding FG lad.

Cooper lost it with him because he trotted out the usual lines of bans on corporate donations, report to be referred to the DPP etc. Said heā€™d been investigating this type of corruption for 20 years and it was always the same story trotted out by the politicians.

Pathcal?

Aye. I fucking hate that lad.

Eoghan Harris will be along shortly to blame the communists in RTE for the whole thing.

The Irish baby boomers are the worst generation in the nationā€™s history.

Forum favourite, GV Wright also being expelled from the party.

Itā€™s the rank and file FFers i feel sorry for. Poor misguided lackeys like Puke.

bertie brought peace to this land-his legacy isnt tarnished one iota