Best new poster 2016

@Rod

Lock the thread

@anon32894817

2 Likes

Oh ffs

Sorry Fran your avatar confused me before

No worries pal

@backinatracksuit is the best new poster so far of 2016. Case closed. Will be hard topped by any new arrivals between now and December too I reckon as he strategically joined in January to give himself every possible chance to win this award.

5 Likes

I’m only in the door ahead of yourself around here @Smark, but I’d have to agree with you on this one.

@backinatracksuit has good food taste (apart from using Knorr stock pots). He also has pretty decent musical taste (although he needs to stop trying to fobu the Lemonheads off as metal, and start properly contributing to the Angry Metal thread). And he isn’t put out unduly by some of the rough-housing that goes on around here. Best I’ve seen so far in 2016. I’d go so far as to suggest that if you had to take a few days off, he’d be the type of guy I could see temporarily slotting into the celebrity spotting thread adjudicator role.

I’m a big fan of @Fran, but I think he’s seriously jumped the gun on this one.

1 Like

Few lines of coke there and ready for the night ahead.

1 Like

No good for you that shit mate.

I’m left with little choice.

1 Like

Be careful, Francis. This nomination could destroy your e-cred.

I jumped the shark Harry, the rugby thread was like an e-dagger through my e-heart

@anon32894817 is not new. Who is he???

Applecrumbled is an unreal poster. Great to see new lads like that coming on the scene

1 Like

Same ape that was bouncing ball and ramble red before that

2 Likes

What???

Trust me

He has openly admitted to being rambler red… he lost that account on a bet over a game or golf or something like that.

He lost a bet with himself :smile:

3 Likes

:joy: