Best New Poster 2017

@KinvarasPassion is the daddy though, 3.5K likes from 1.5K posts.

2 Likes

It’s all about cliques around here, KV has Nogra and the agri stock at his back, they are the true power here.

3 Likes

He’s the puppetmaster. He’s Keyser Soze.

He got a shit load from being dumped

The resurrection of the Nogra and subsequent sweeping of all possible senior IC hurling titles by Galway was surely the TFK feel good story of the year.

1 Like

Well worth running an adjusted table with his likes removed

There are lads there who have posted 13 or 14,000 times in the year.
Those are fucking frightening statistics. Any man posting more than 7 or 8 thousand times in the year would want to take a good long hard look at themselves.

11 Likes

@ChocolateMice looks to have posted 14,000 times in the 10 months he was posting here over the past year. He was some man wasn’t he, that’s incredible.

1 Like

@myboyblue posted 13,100 times

Some going for a man devoted to his young family.

8 Likes

@Sidney 10,200

I would have thought it was more.

1 Like

Thanks mate. I adore the lil fuckers.

You’d be doing well to remember four of them.

1 Like

@ChocolateMice
@Mark_Renton
@Bean
@padjo

Most of those involved pleading leniency for paedophiles, defending terrorists and a meltdown here and there about a country he has never had the resources to visit. Throw in a few shit poems and wonderement about following unsuspecting women on a glance and that’s a wrap for 2017 for @Sidney.

Assuming his non INTERNET life only involves wiping bums and drinking cheep beer, but that’s maybe an unfair characterisation. I’ll take a punt it’s not, possibly I’m mistaken, but sure allow me the gamble.

Spent the year yapping about his wedding while she was out earning.

Now that’s a meltdown. :smile:

2 Likes

Is he on a budgie(t)

1 Like

Rattled by @Sidney. What a meltdown.

Psychiatrists would have a field day with @Enrique.

One can just imagine his thought process on the day he registered here.

“I see a real niche here. What this forum needs is somebody who’ll write exactly the same sort of turgid, monosyllabic, unoriginal, witless right-wing claptrap as several other posters have been doing for years. Except in a sadder, more pathetic, and even less articulate manner than even those posters.”

Obviously the voice ringing around his head would have been much less articulate than that, but you get the gist of it.