Best New Poster

Id be pretty certain it is not. Not his style at all.

3 Likes

Id be fairly certain it is.

No way in hell @thedancingbaby would have done that treble of kelly horses or put tin soldier up for pertemps. Not a hope.

2 Likes

Yes that was a mugs bet. Its no wonder @Chucks_Nwoko is impressed.

I’d say it’s @Funtime

I’m @BaileAthaAnRi.

As i said i read the site from the outside and only signed up when i saw a Percy forum. I didn’t even know there was a horse racing forum.

Reading between the lines it seems Apple Crumble thinks im someone else who he didn’t get along with and that might be the reason he has taken umbrage with me and Pat.

Hopefully thats the case as im not sure what i have done to upset him in less than a week

2 Likes

it took me 6 months to win him over pal, and now we’re besties. Stick in there

And perhaps this @thedancingbaby lad might confirm also

Who is Pat?

Pat Kelly the trainer. A neighbour of mine down home.

1 Like

Galway man? @thedancingbaby was a Leitrim man @anon32894817 who the fuck would claim to be from Galway if they were not? I believe him.

1 Like

@thedancingbaby was a legend of this forum. He has had horses with Elliot down through the years. He is a big fan of Pat Kelly and would have backed both mall dini and Percy when they won at the festival. Unfortunately, he does not post here anymore.

3 Likes

You’re nothing around here until the forum suspects you of being somebody else,
Have you any interests other than the horse whipping?
@anon32894817 won’t like the competition

Don’t let the bastards get you down mate

A bit rich coming from the mug who blew 2k in 10 days.

1 Like

Welcome. How’s Big Joe behaving himself these days?

Rabbitte ?

Haven’t seen him in over 3 years I’d say. I wouldn’t mix in GAA circles

The horsey set are some weirdos

2 Likes

Agreed

I lost a significant amount of money following the dancing babys donkeys. The temptation to back them is gone now and my pockets are a hell of a lot healthier for it