Best of luck James Horan & Mayo

Great to hear this blasting out of the tannoy after the game hopefully it will be playing again in 3 weeks

Is that the only song Mayo have?

Its definitely the best one

Mayo (and massey ferguson) have their goalkeeper and some poor dublin finishing to thank for their win today.

Donegal will take them apart in the final

Mayo missed a few chances too. Notably O Connor blazing wide from the edge of.the small rectangle and some dude throwing the ball wide when there was a goal on.

Both hilarious efforts. Just shows that Mayo’s composure is still very questionable

Thats what goalkeepers are for fran

Signing in.

Disappointed to see you turning your back on Ulster, Sidney.

Difficult call this weekend, my friend. While I have mellowed towards Jim McGuinness, due to historical reasons I could never bring myself to support Donegal in the same way as an O6 county. Personal friendships also mean I find it easier to throw my hat in the green and red corner. Nevertheless I have had doubts about supporting the county of Enda Kenny, Beverley Cooper-Flynn and Lucinda Creighton over the county of Pearse Doherty and Shay Given. But that’s the way it is. And Mayo is still the county of Michael Davitt.

Fuck mayo.

I have a great rapport with the county of Donegal. The people of Donegal were always a great ally and source of comfort to those living in the O6 when the rest of the Free State turned their back on us. While Mayo has also had some true gaels like Frank Stagg and Michael Gaughan, they were the exception rather than the rule, the same cannot be said for Donegal, who by and large, have always kept their national identity in store. I remember fondly many a great summer holiday in Bundoran. Hopefully the people of Donegal will have something to celebrate on Sunday.

i hope there is some sort of hilsborough type tragedy

Way way off the mark. I’m surprised at you TASE.

Mayo all the way for me.

Sickening insult to Nevin Spence and family.

Bump

1 Like

Good luck to all the sound Mayo people, like my brother in law, my cousins, my old next door neighbours and the likes of Keith Higgins, Kevin McLoughlin a and Colm Boyle. Go fuck yourselves O Connor bros.

Mayo will walk this by 6 points . Today’s the day the dublin gravy train goes off the rails.

It is today isn’t it?

1 Like

Signing in. Fuck Dublin