Blackrock college guyz in Thailand

Think he got one letter wrong

1 Like

Got that, :+1: bob Geldof and DeValera was enough for me

:joy:

They genuinely believe that too.

As I’ve said on here before private school boys are utterly bizarre when it comes to their love for their school.

4 Likes

It’s cult like.

Would it remind you of the Limerick TFK clique?

5 Likes

Typo?

6 Likes

It’s basically their equivalent of what a GAA club is in rural areas

2 Likes

Paul Howard has made millions out of it. I remember one of the things that really struck me about the Annabelles case was the behaviour of the 4 accused lads. When it emerged the next day that Brian Murphy had died the 4 lads met up and went to their Form Teacher for advice.

My form teacher was an alcoholic, chain smoking, Provo who generally spoke in French with a thick Monaghan accent. I liked him a lot but I wouldn’t have been looking for advice on much from him.

10 Likes

Ah it’s completely different, almost cultish

The Rock lads are basically told by the Principal/Teachers when leaving school in 6th Year, “Look lads, if yer ever in trouble in years to come, come to us, forget the Guards/Politicians/Family etc. We’ll look after ye”.

Why cant you lads just have freemasonry?

1 Like

I did what I could for those lads. Que sera sera.

5 Likes

Eh he was much more than that, he was their SCT coach

1 Like

Nothing compares to it. They are institutionalised.

1 Like

nope, how do you mean? I’d never go to my GAA club for advice on anything…

Didn’t the lad who put in the fatal kick flew off to the states quickly after leaving the other four lads picking up the charges?

If that incident happened in 2020 the result would be the same. As far as I see the fee paying cosseted elite have only gotten more brazen.

It’s what they define themselves by, it lives with them forever

Think The one who got free legal aid and admitted his part got done …

This lad is an unmerciful stones fwiw

3 Likes

To be fair to Blackrock, i have met a few of the racing syndicate a couple of times and they were actually grand.