Blackrock college guyz in Thailand

Dead right, he’s fairly fond of the self promotion.

It’s not worth talking about tbh.

One thing I’ll say is there are very few court cases with the attention or focus as that, and it was all because of where they went to school. I see one of them regularly enough in the area and he is not a well looking man. People will say they were murderers but they were the four who came forward and they all were certainly not murderers.

What’s kind of odd is that I know of juicer private school murder stories that never got nearly the same amount of attention. One Rock boy murdered his mother a good few years ago and it didn’t get nearly the same attention. I suppose the nature of what happened and the school specific details behind it contributed to that.

2 Likes

Like fellas from UCC

1 Like

:rollseyes:

I thought only one admitted hitting the guy and he got the sentence… The rest didn’t admit anything?

Grogan is an alright sort. In spite of his rockishness

The jury’s out on that.

Ah would you feck off. The story got major coverage at the time but the lad was insane, it’s not as if he was pissed and shouting affluence when he killed her

1 Like

Nah, not to nearly the same degree

Insane is an easy out, he was a scumbag

Detective Inspector Martin Cummins told the court Mr O’Connor was one of the most disturbed people he had ever come across in garda custody

Edit: got them mixed up

1 Like

I knew of the fella from a young age, he was a little scrote. I suppose maybe you could say he had the badness in him. He was also well known drug dealer around Blackrock, I’d say he was off his dead on drugs when he did it tbh.

Here’s a Rock boy

1 Like

Fair enough.

If you want to know a genuine insanity, the son of a certain high profile figure who was recently jailed and went to a couple of private schools meets that threshold.

1 Like

Id agree with you on that, the signs were there for years. Failing on mental health services.

Then again, you’d hardly be in your full state of mind if you hacked your mother to death, would you?

Wtf is a form teacher?

1 Like

Year head. Im a Form Master😎

6 Likes

Apart from a wanky title, what does that mean?!

It’s like a house master for not so posh schools :smile:

1 Like

A pay rise

2 Likes

Differs from school to school. Basically im in charge of discipline and promotion of academics for my year group. Lots of communication with parents and meetings. Pastoral care is huge part of job aswell.

2 Likes