Blackrock college guyz in Thailand

I’d tack on a few quid to a price if I came across one of the cunts from my school

1 Like

:grin::grin::grin::+1:

In fairness the poor aul rock type lads do have the drawback of being the most disliked people in Irish society after travelers. Everyone automatically hates the cunts when they hear their accents. Simply saying you went to school there marks you out as a wanker to 90pc of people. Which is a little bit unfair.

Certain roasters have an inferiority complex towards Dublin private school lads

1 Like

That’s some window into your insecurities.

Would you be a Snape, or a McGonagall?

I do my own thing

Sprout is it so

1 Like

I can believe I watched the whole 20 odd minutes of that. He Talked some shite there, I hope for his sake he was on coke or something otherwise the mans a fruitcake

His name is Ferdia Diarmuid Mulloy

I think no more needs to be said on that to be fair.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Ya them private school lads suffer from exactly the same drawbacks in life as the travellers :joy:

4 Likes

We had about 15 “Assistant Principals”, it was just an excuse to move the fees that came into the school to teachers pockets as they’re all on ASTI T&Cs.

They’re the only other people who are disliked immediately because of their accent though.

Wexford.

Ya it must really hold them back in life. Very few private school lads have gone on to be successful

It would hold them back in the likes of the guards or on building sites.

:joy:

That’s true you very rarely see private school lads working the buildings. It must be discrimination

2 Likes

Jesus. Lucky him he got into Aussie land after a drugs rap. He sounds all over the shop. Fits in with a lot of the misfits who end up down under .

1 Like