Blow(snowblow)

If only Katy French had known about this stuff.

:smiley:

Looks the Government will banning this stuff sooner rather than later. The headshops seem to be latest hobby horse for the Sunday red-tops.
According to the Sunday World the drug dealers have been treathening to put the owners of these shops out of business permanently because they’re taking so much from their trade.

[quote=“The Runt”]Looks the Government will banning this stuff sooner rather than later. The headshops seem to be latest hobby horse for the Sunday red-tops.
According to the Sunday World the drug dealers have been treathening to put the owners of these shops out of business permanently because they’re taking so much from their trade.[/QUOTE]

They had an array of cunts in Edenderry on the news whinging about this the other evening. Miserable old fuckers, a single pub does more damage to a town than a head shop does. You’re right about the red tops though, this economy talk seems to be going over the head of the average reader so something a bit simpler is needed.

I suppose the main problem is the dopes who think because it’s legal and in the shops then they can do what they want with it. Also the fact that to avoid prosecution the shops aren’t allowed to tell users how to take it or how much is safe etc must be causing problems.

I dont really mind the headshops that much, but surely they shouldnt be allowed open until the early hours of the morning?

That’s the problem, there is no specific regulations to deal with them. They are no different from a Spar or a Centra in the eyes of the law.

If they sorted that much out, it would solve a lot of the problems imo. Pubs arent allowed serve through the night, these guys shouldnt be either, its just asking for trouble.

Don’t worry lads they’ll all be banned by next week, Joe Duffy is on the case.:rolleyes:

As I see it they still cause no more harm to society than the average pub does. If anything they show that legal availability of such substances has a negligible effect on the wider level of use. The hysterical reactionary brigade that will spearhead the attack on them would have us believe that legalisation of drugs would lead to widespread anarchy, possibly even the collapse of society itself. If these head shops have shown anything it’s that this hysteria is completely unfounded, and as ever baseless panic is embraced over reason and empirical evidence. Nevertheless, as runt suggested above the issue is a useful political football. These will be no shortage of righteous politicians who, desperate to distract attention from something else, will line up to have a good public kickabout. Sickening fucking hypocrites.

Stand outside one waiting for a taxi some night. I’d prefer to stand outside a pub. Sure, there’s dodgy pubs, but everyone of those places is a magnet for scum as far as I can see, especially at that hour.

Imagine how interesting you could become for a short while if you sampled mate, if you are open minded in anyway towards such an experiment pm me, i would be first in line to fund you.

hey prawn if your funding free drugs dont be wasting them on the likes of mbb…hed just end up on here all night posting dribble…

Jesus County would you not be afraid you might drop dead or walk off a bridge after consuming anything of this kind?,as a never touched any drugs apart from smoking hash twice(its shite,one mouthful of poteen would have more affect on the mind and body) sort of fella id know nothing about this but im intrigued by fellas who take it just for the blast,its risky id imagine.

Most of the stuff is relatively harmless link, drink driving on the other hand…:wink:

Joe Duffy says different…

He’s presenting today’s “Funny Friday” show loaded in the name of journalistic endeavour, or so I’m told.

Nirvana on Capel Street was torched this morning. Whole street is closed off.
It might be worth while for some of the Dublin based poster to go down and start inhaling the smoke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_f0e2aljnE

Someone throw a bucket of water over this man.