Bob Geldof

If you say so :+1:

That Hitler fella wound up lads something fierce as well.

Ok - fair enough. Hitler isnā€™t nearly as bad as Bob Geldof.

2 Likes

:smiley:

Hitler was a feeling

2 Likes

This was a feeling.

1 Like

Iā€™d nearly forgotten that Sir Bob is also responsible for Brexit. Millions of Brits voting to leave the EU just to spite the cunt.

1 Like

great choice of song to illustrate bobs cuntishness, sure didnt he diddle jonny fingers out of loads of royalties and a song credit on it

Itā€™s the music bidniz pal.

its theft and if hes nicking money from jonnie fingers youd have to wonder about his other venturesā€¦

Itā€™s not show friends. Itā€™s show business.

1 Like

and charity, as we know all to well, begins at home

Like when he adopted the kid of his ex wife and Michael Hutchence and raised her as his own when he didnā€™t have to?
Bob saved millions of lives, called out the joke this country is decades ago and paddy canā€™t handle that is the real reason heā€™s not liked. We want our successful exports to be all patriotic towards Mammy Oireland.

But no heā€™s a cunt cos he swindled a few quid from a bandmate

1 Like

against the wishes of hutchenceā€™s family

not at all, hes a pontificating cunt, thats why hes disliked

amongst a plethora of other reasons

2 Likes

Hutchence family were 20,000 miles away. The child belonged with its siblings. They were so against it this was what her grandfather Michaelā€™s dad had to say on the matter.
At the time Geldof was awarded custody , in 2000, Tigerā€™s grandfather Kel said: "We are delighted. We feel she should be with her sisters

I wonā€™t be starting a band with @Special_Olympiakos

1 Like

that was before geldof reneged on access

1 Like

But you said it was against their wishes?

1 Like

yes, the consent you were referring to wasnt informed consent. once geldof reneged, and the hutchences were fully informed of his intentions, they withdrew their consent

1 Like

Explain that one to me.

Back in the day in London Town, I did Paulaā€™s accounts for about 5 years. Lad from Rathgar sitting opposite me, did Bobā€™s accounts.
They were interesting times.

1 Like
2 Likes