Bogstandard 🐐 GAA photos

Dermo looks like something out of Love/Hate. How the fuck did jeans like that last so long as acceptable clothing?

Look at the Disco Stu jeans on Alan Brogan :man_dancing:

That will have fellas here hopping like sausages in a pan .

1 Like

Any relation to Michael Mols?

1 Like

Ah ffs, could you not look up 3/4 posts. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Fair point. I didn’t even realise what the fuss was about. I think it’s great.

1 Like

1 Like

I think that’s a very young Kevin Moran with Bobby Doyle?

Oh it is yeah

It’s Ross and Chandler on a retro night out

OGS on the right

1976 ??

Alan Brogan dressed like an off duty guard.

The GAA squad portrait photos are starting to filter onto the sportsfile website. They’ve gone all inclusive on the backroom teams this year, even the PRO’s are getting a look in now if Tyrone and Kildare are anything to go by. Kildare made a shite of their players by bringing along a supporters jersey for the shoot, the lads aren’t getting to show off the upper body conditioning at all. Clifford nearly does himself an injury below in Kerry trying to push out the upper body.

https://www.sportsfile.com/event-group/10495/

I predict Limerick to blow everyone out of the water when it comes to the old, arms behind the back, pushing out the pecs, pose.

There’s a few doozies in there all the same. Feel free to select your own particular favourite.

2 Likes

I was idly flicking through these a few days back, think the Cork and Tipp ones were the first to be uploaded. There are some lads (and they exist on all panels) who should just never be photographed.

2 Likes

That finally ends the myth of “small nippy corner-forwards”.
Replace with "the corpulent figure of Beefy Murphy ".

Hospital & the Bouncers?

At least he’s in the thick of the action.

1 Like

This flake away is obviously perfect.