Bogstandard 🐐 GAA photos

Some hardy boyos on that team. Saw them up close on the pitch after the match. One of them passed me by and accidentally hit me a shoulder. I had to pick myself up off the ground. No apology either. He was still in match mode.

Worthy champions all the same. Should be a humdinger if and when they meet The Shamrocks.

The chap who scored that goal when the game was already over??

Limerick were 4 points up with just under 16 minutes gone in Extra time before he got the goal and you’re saying the game was already over?

1 Like

Yes he scored the goal.
And yes Cork were playing as if the the game was over. Blood and bandage me arse. They were waving the white flag fairly early

1 Like

The game was over mate,

So we’re agreed that he wasn’t the destroyer of Cork.

He put the lid on the coffin that the Cork team meekly climbed into

backtrack

1 Like

Pat Ryan. Destroyed and Buried Cork

They’ll put it on his gravestone :smile:

No that was pat Horgan

Fnarr fnarr
I hadn’t even remembered that.

The claim that Pat Ryan was Cork’s destroyer is laughable, a goal in a game that was over as a contest. :smile:

1 Like

Pat’s goal was great, I thoroughly enjoyed seeing that cunt Nash made a fool of.

But in reality Cark bottled it, ye were up by 6 pts with 8 minutes to go in normal time and couldnt see it out.

Had no subs bench either.

You don’t say :smile:
You sound very angry about the thing that gave you such joy

Anyway, all off topic, a good goal in a game that’s all over is not worthy of the title he was given ‘Corks destroyer’ :laughing:

Your favourite Limerick hurler the Dow, did the material damage to Cark when he came on.

Case closed. A hard one to ever get over truth told.

1 Like

Pat Ryan walked all over ye yesterday

I’m only one, I can’t be sent in to battle the entire band of brothers, :smiley:
Cork’s destroyer :smile:

If I was pressed I’d say that Lynch or Hayes would be my favourites, possibly Hannon, or Nickie,
I do like Dowling though, a sound fella I’d say