Bono - CUNT

FFS

Pair of slurpers

Heā€™s supposed to be very nice in person.

Heā€™s a feckin shauneen

He is supposed to be very pleasant company.

Iā€™ve heard this too

Iā€™d say heā€™s a decent enough guy. In fairness to him giving up his time to go out to Carton House and talk to the rugby team about Irishness.

2 Likes

He is a fine storyteller so Iā€™m led to believe. Surprisingly witty

The begrudgers hate Bono.

He drives them demented

I hate Bono and he does drive me demented. He might be the best in the world, but I precieve him to be a cunt and thatā€™s more important.

1 Like

ā€œWhat Iā€™m trying to show you here, Johnny, is that if you keep going the way you are, this will be your brain in a couple of yearsā€

2 Likes

He is a cunt no debate,a ballbag gone wrong, pretentious whure

I tuned in to watch the meaning of life when Bono was on. I couldnā€™t pass up the opportunity to see two of Irelandā€™s biggest cunts in action. Bono doesnā€™t seem to take himself too seriously. He told some funny stories about his dad. Just seemed a sound skin. Gaybo couldnā€™t redeem himself though.

1 Like

I reckon that since he has proved himself to be such a cunt over at least two decades, he might actually not be the worst of them.

Stop with the negativity. Neither party did anything bad here. Save your anger for all the real badness happening in life.

It seems more than a bit weird to me that anybody would get angry at Bono meeting up with Jonny Sexton. Iā€™d say that anybody getting angry with something like that is going to have serious problems dealing with actual bad things.

Sources tell me Bono and Johnny were merely discussing friendly tax havens. I really donā€™t see why some are getting so worked up

No wonder Ireland cropped up in their discussion so much.

:hushed: