Bookmakers and general Money Laundering on the Dark Web

You’d imagine not, they are known as a mugs bet, and all bookies have for about the last year even reduced bonus for one winner to double the odds where before it was treble the odds. Any punter of horses I ever knew, older lads particularly going into a betting shop every day, loved a lucky15. I inherited the love of a lucky15 myself off my auld fella as it would be his staple bet, and a chance to dream big. Of all the times I have done it I have never got four up, though I have got three up on a handful of occasions. I would be down overall on lucky15s in my lifetime, but would only play them for small money. I’d imagine 99.9% of people betting lucky15s are down in their life time of betting them. It seems very reactive from betvictor, who I always pegged as one of the better ones to be honest.

Seems very stingy.

I love a lucky 15 if there’s racing on telly. Ideal for lads like me who know fuck all about racing but just want an interest in a few races. Hard to imagine they are costing the firms big money

Given the greater margins available to bookies on the combination bets there must be another reason why this action is taken.
Anyone know why?

They rolled the decision back. Pretty humiliating for them. And they would normally be one of the better ones IMO.

1 Like

It’s a bad day when you can’t get anyone to post €100 bail on your behalf. Compounded by the fact that at 32 you haven’t it yourself.

1 Like

There was great value available in the 4:05 in Newcastle if you were betting with Powers :upside_down_face:

SPs

5/6
11/10
22/1
125/1
80/1

Trying to do a fourfold on 4 favorites tomorrow at Fairyhouse but Ladbrokes won’t allow me to do any multiples. Anyone any idea why?

Not even a double?

Ladbrokes appear to be voiding all bets on Kingstonian to beat Macclesfield in the FA Cup at the weekend.

Kingstonian opened @ 8/1 and were odds on at kick off (8/11 , 4/5) following the news that Macclesfield were fielding essentially a youth team.

Kingstonian won the game 4-0.

Will offer doubles and a treble on some combinations of the 4 but no 4 folds, yankees, lucky 15s etc

Have you picked two horses from the same race you ham?

Who you calling a ham, shittyarse?

1 Like

On what grounds can they void it? I know they don’t really need any grounds

Not sure. They can’t claim an obvious error on it anyway if paragraph 2 of the below is anything to go by.

That’s not a pap, that’s a lack of research on their part. They shouldn’t be allowed void it.

The shop terminals have paid out. These are owned by BGT though.

Not you.

Was gonna invest most of the 78 cent on it too

1 Like

This issue has resolved itself. I’m now able to do a fourfold