Bookmakers and general Money Laundering on the Dark Web

Same as above where it mentions 56 fivefolds in the Goliath bet. Same logic

A self mugging off if ever there was one

When speaking about probability thereā€™s always a chance youā€™ll make a mistake.

if you do the goliath - it will cover every horse and give you the big accumā€¦ youā€™d be mad not toā€¦ if for any other reason, it will save you writing out 56 dockets

No because I want to put .25 euro each way. Thatā€™ll mean each one will cost 15.50 euro. So of the 8 selections if three of the shortest priced ones won Iā€™d get back minimum 1500 quid. Iā€™d be confident of getting 3 of the 8 up.

I think theyā€™ll round it down to 15. if you were to do the 56 combinations it will cost 840 euro

Iā€™ll think this over.

the goliath will cost 123 quid at those stakesā€¦

youā€™d need 4 horses to go in to turn a profitā€¦

for example if youā€™d three winners at 8/1, 8/1 and 4/1 youā€™d run into a 21 quid loss.

if you throw in another 2/1 winner youā€™d run into a 220 profit.

1 Like

If he took out the singles bets and did a ā€œCanadianā€ heā€™d save ā‚¬140 or so. And sure if only one single came up it wouldnā€™t pay anyway. EW doubles unlikely to pay either.
Iā€™d do it online and not e/w the doubles part.

itā€™s a hollywood betā€¦ he may as well do the goliath

you could take out the trebles e/w as wellā€¦ it only gets profitable for fourfoulds

Letā€™s just say I knocked a selection off and now have 7 horses. Could ye tell me how many combos for a lucky 31 And and a yankee. Thanks.

21 for Lucky 31, 35 for Yankee

1 Like

I think Iā€™ll go with the lucky 31. Can @Copper_pipe do that letter thing and Iā€™ll assign each later to a horse.

I will after my lunch :innocent:

1 Like

itā€™ll knock you back 315 quid for .25 ew selections

Yes but if 2 of them win Iā€™d get back a nice bit of it and a fair few could place too and that would add up.

lookit, itā€™s your money lad.

Iā€™d be against multiples as a rule outside of fun bets.

I done a few yankees last year and was fairly close to a significant sum. Iā€™ll see if I can get it down to six and that would cost me how much?

itā€™d take 6 slips for a lucky 31 and cost you 90 quid

1 Like