Bookmakers and general Money Laundering on the Dark Web

What day are the bookmakers open?

Of all on here, I’d have bet you’d have been the one to have been able answer that, not ask it

1 Like

Next Monday. I saw some ould doll try the doors of the local paddy’s today at lunch though

I often wouldn’t be sure of the day of the week.

1 Like

Today week? Ideal.

1 Like

Is it worth a watch? What’s his game, racing?

Yeah it’s not bad - he purely backs greyhounds. Very disciplined

Really? It must be very tough to get an edge on the dogs?

1 Like

This lad tracks bitches in season in week 17 and 18 and uses it against bookies prices, focuses on ground too…he’s built bespoke software around the whole thing. Hugely disciplined- saw through all the Billy big bolloxes at the track early doors

Although The video is shot at his indoor swimming pool that has a neon dog sculpture over it :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Is he betting on the exchanges on the show then or what? The bookies wouldn’t lay peanuts on dogs and you wouldn’t be allowed around too long if you were showing a propensity to back dog movers early doors. It’s unfortunately a waste of time pursuit from a betting angle IMHO due to lack of liquidity or chances of getting on regularly.

1 Like

Hasn’t got into that yet. Prob be on the clip tomorrow

Anyone invest in this?

Where was that advert?
Looked at the crowd funding site and he raised above what he was looking for 500k.
Sounds like a “football index”type idea?

Think I’ll stick a couple of grand into it.

Be fucked.

Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Business post. I think he’s raised well over a million which is well over what he wanted, so not sure if they stop the funding round now or what?

1 Like

Has anybody had any hassle with Unibet before? They’ve sort of frozen my withdrawals until I “verify my account”. I’m waiting on a fairy significant sum of money for the past three weeks now and still they are refusing to accept my documents which I’ve sent them several times now but still keep rejecting them.

It’s an incredibly frustrating process.

1 Like

That’s the point I’m afraid.