Bookmakers and general Money Laundering on the Dark Web

The people of Cavan are rallying around

1 Like

I highly doubt that,every penny’s a prisoner up there cc @anon67715551

I know only too well, father in laws country. He arrived down the other day for a few nights, with a quarter of a tomato and a slice of bread, one single slice. Didn’t want to let them go to waste

7 Likes

:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning: I’d well believe it.Proably driving an auld 91 CN jetta too.

Original reg UHZ2606. The VRT was recoverable under some cross/border scheme.
You’d be familiar with these initiatives yourself… :wink: :wink:

1 Like

And her full a red diesel

1 Like

:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

I’ve yet to meet a single person with an account at quinnbet. I wouldn’t open one there in a million years. Any of ye lads have one there?

2 Likes

I opened one during the lockdown. They offered better odds than most of the mainstream bookie tbf

https://www.racingpost.com/news/how-getting-around-stake-restrictions-isnt-as-tough-as-you-might-imagine/510614

sounds familiar!

You’re not wrong!
I’d say they took a fair oul chunk of business during the lockdown as you’d hear them being advertised on national radio commercials. Hard to keep a cute hoor like Quinn down

This is very unfair.

4 Likes

I’m sure they will exploit it, but if it means they have a responsibility to stop people destroying their lives then it’s a start surely.

Paul Merson was on football weekly this week talking about his addictions. Worth a listen

1 Like

I wonder if this will affect my Asian broker.

If they all did away with their VIP departments, it would cut the lads losing massive sums by 60-70%. Many of these lads are obviously addicts but when you’ve someone ringing you up offering you a free 100 quid bet or a box at the races cos you’ve not bet in a week then it’s a recipe for disaster.

Anyone betting over say €500 a month, should be KYC’d like you’d have to be if you were buying shares

Good idea

Betting or depositing? If someone is turning over that much but not having to regularly deposit then I think they should be treated differently to someone who is depositing say 100 quid a week and losing it