Bookmakers and general Money Laundering on the Dark Web

Even if heā€™s a millionaire thatā€™s problem gambling

1 Like

Youā€™d want to be some mug.

1 Like

And anyone taking gambling advice from a fella backing correct scores, especially freak scores, would also want their head/bank account examined

2 Likes

Ah Iā€™d often do it but for max a fiver.

Iā€™m a degenerate gambler. Iā€™ve bet on anything and everything from whether a speaker takes bluetooth to munster girls schools hockey matches and i wouldnt bet on correct score with a player to score x goals. Ffssakeā€¦

1 Like

One last bit of help required here please before it goes public. A Solicitor friend finally contacted me today in relation to this. He has agreed to help after getting all the information. He is going to request a letter requesting copy and if needed an inspection of the till receipt that was scanned before legal action is brought. . I no someone on here replied direct that used to work in boylesports but i cant remember who. Surely the full bet copy with the code would have to be in the shop that it was processed. This was requested to be seen numerous times and was refused straight out. Secondly the screenshot sent to ibas just shows the selections in a blank slip would there surely be a number or something or a code when the bet is transcribed by staff in to system. I am actually wore out with it now and its coming to a conclusion one way or another.

Ak bets employ a couple of ex boyles. Get onto him

1 Like
2 Likes

An update on the Boyles case. The plan was to unleash the story early last week to numerous media outlets. This was decided against temporarily just for the moment as a Solicitor is now involved. Due to revenue reasons the original till copy has to be kept for six years minimum. Also it has to kept on the system for security issues etc. This has being requested immediately. Secondly a copy of the bet settlement has also being requested. If this was an 8 fold as they are saying it should be very easy to show a copy of the bet with seven winners and a loser. This should show up as the same as an online accumulator with a computer image showing each selection inputted. If the following can not be provided legal proceedings will commence. The image send to Ibas shows neither the original receipt or a bet settlement. Ibas have not yet acknowledged the appeal yet. The Uncle is now fully prepared for a court case if necessary. Unfortunately this one could drag on a long time.

10 Likes

You should set up a go fund me to sue these cunts

1 Like

I think this is the domain. Took me a few guesses.

https://akbets.bet/

2 Likes

Saw this on twitter too I canā€™t believe heā€™s setting up a website. Presumably will be just laying horses to begin with but there will be massive operating costs with doing this any way right and he could be cleaned out inside two weeks by sharps.

He done a podcast with Mark Holder last week outlining the domain and his ideas for it.

Itā€™s utterly bizarre.

He spent the first half of the podcast bemoaning bookmakers over the inability to get on.

In the second half he outlined he wants to lay smart money and use the information to his advantage.

I donā€™t understand it at all.

Assume to set up online you need a huge balance behind you to get licence.

He said he has enough committed to sustain the business for 14 months of losses.

I would imagine the main issue for any online bookmaker starting up is to attract enough business from bread and butter punters, as opposed to those whoā€™ve been restricted everywhere else.

1 Like

I hope he sets up a referral scheme for those of us that know punters from Eastern Europe.

2 Likes

There probably isnt enough in the Irish pitches. Buying pitches at places like York, Chester, Cheltenham, Ascot probably too dear.

The betting exchanges are great value and another one of those done properly is the way to go if you could get the right people involved.

Is live now.

1 Like

Star Sports license (Ben Keith) :face_with_monocle:

Itā€™s basically to the Star Sports website

Starsports.bet