Bookmakers and general Money Laundering on the Dark Web

I’d say that never happened tbh

I hope ye turn them upside down. Re publicity, stay away from anybody who was ever at the Racing Post. Maybe talk to a few ex Powers, they’d enjoy sticking it on that breadvan driving, floor walking cunt

1 Like

@Copper_pipe i no you no a pp trader well. would you mind asking what would happen if there was seven selections in an outright bet in a shop what would happen. For example say Burnley Sheff wed leyton orient Celtic and arsenal to win leagues and Bournemouth to be relegated in a combo. In Boyles online the last two can can not be combined as they are related. Similar as if you try to back mayo to win the Connaught title next year and kerry to win the all Ireland it will not let you online as one affects the other singles only option. There is no double option just singles if you try and do it online. It was the same with kilcormac and ballyhale boyles did not give the option online to combine them with the other selections as in that bet as they were related and one affected the other. As it turned out shinrone winning reduced ballyale odds and increased there chances of winning leinster immediately as they were forty to one and i no kilcormac were a good bit shorter. I went in to related bets on the website last night and it said something about splitting stakes between the related selections and the other ones. I am wondering would the bet come up as void in the shop till and then they reach an agreement what way to settle. I mentioned to Ibas that it could not be an 8 timer as ballyhale and kk could not have been combined. Of course they had no idea what i was on about as uk based. Sorry for the long winded and confusing post but i want to have my house in order before i cut loose. Thanks.

I’m guessing here but say you’d eight selections in €200 accum and two of them were deemed interrelated, I’d imagine they’d split the bet in two - so €100 7-fold accum and another €100 7-fold accum featuring the other selection. @Watchyourtoes might have a better idea

2 Likes

Thanks @Smark . I would love to no if all the selections won with some related selections would it come up as void. Boyles trying to say that it would have been paid as an 8 timer could never have happened in my opinion.

Correct

1 Like
2 Likes

Players Championship Darts is box office :grin:

Scumbags

2 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes

£150 on that. How many others did he have.

1 Like

An update on the boylesports cover up. I got a well known racing writer to contact the Sarah Kinsella before this went public. She handed it on to a manager who got back this morning. Ibas decision is final and they stand over decision. I have provided all the evidence and He is going to publish a story early next week in the national paper. I have a meeting with the local paper tomorrow and the local radio next week. Niall Boylan also has made contact. I have approached Icy on twitter. I have done some intensive research on this the last few weeks and i fully believe now this was a photoshop that was sent to Ibas and i am not the only one. I no people mentioned this was a serious accusation but there is no other explanation. Them 8 selections would never have gone in to the till combined it was impossible. A copy of the loosing bet settled with kk could have being issued if it was valid 8 timer inputted. I doubt payment will ever be issued but this local job will be blackened for good by this time next week.

12 Likes

Hell hath no fury :clap: sow it into the cunts

1 Like

He’d want to get himself checked in somewhere

1 Like

Does two or three ante posts every year i think.

It’s not the first £100 + soccer correct score bet he’s posted. So they aren’t one offs, I’d guess he could be putting 300/400 a match.

I think @larmister has wires crossed

Apologies @Julio_Geordio . I have indeed.

Unreal :clap:t2:

For the bad publicity they’ll get out of this if nothing else they’d have been better off paying up. I’d love if they did something dodgy here and got caught.

1 Like