Bookmakers and general Money Laundering on the Dark Web

1 Like

How did he go at Cheltenham

The Berb said they landed bankers galore.

Gucci said he missed his target of winning 40k and he only won 20k

1 Like

Any more news on this @larmister

Will no more shortly. An unexpected family bereavement has held up things the last fortnight. A letter has been drafted by solicitor and just needs him to go in and sign a few things before it is sent. Hopefully by the end of this week the wheels will be in motion. I will update as soon as i have news.

1 Like

cc @Copper_pipe?

1 Like

I’d be able to tell him what markets to pull anyway. :joy:

2 Likes
1 Like

1 Like

Fecking farcical 30 years ago you would have no bother getting a monkey on.

Mad merrigan is some man!

If you just bet at the big meetings where market/liquidity is strong, you can get as much as you like on.

It was always a struggle to get a decent bet on at a rag track on a rag horse.

1 Like

ahh i am talking about bookies- Bar one. wouldn’t take a bet at 9/4 thats fecking beyond ridiculous.

1 Like
1 Like

Hopefully viewable in Ireland.

She had him on the ropes here. Needed to drop the arbitrage/promotions angle and keep it simple to nail the slippery fucker. Sportsbet, generally, aren’t the worst. Ladbrokes are the biggest cowboys around.

Still, nice to see a parliamentary inquiry into such a self regulated industry.

3 Likes

Any of ye open an account with AKBets yet or know anyone that has? I’m thinking of taking the plunge but won’t be doing any life changing style bets but rather respectable singles. He’s promising to give people a chance “provided they don’t take the piss”. He doesn’t do BOG that’s one thing to note straight away but wouldn’t bother me if meant you could get on to ok sums consistently.

1 Like

I opened an account but never deposited. Was a bit of rigmarole around getting the account verified.

That was in the first week or so I think? Have you tried recently?

Jesus these rules seem crazy. Won’t really help problem gamblers and really just impact successful punters.