Bookmakers and general Money Laundering on the Dark Web

What were you closed down for SS?

I notice the lack of a Powers account there SS. I wonder why… http://www.thefreekick.com/board/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool.gif

have a boyles and powers online account…withdrew 3,000 from boyles last week for first time…fcukin cunts sent me a cheque and a poxy statement of my transactions…I left the statement lying around…all hell broke loose when then other half saw it…stupid idea sending out a statemnt…its online if you really want to see it…Powers are a lot more street wise…they just send a cheque and also on their website changed the the way your balance doesn’t show unless you click on it…good way to keep it away from prying eyes…

stupid idea leaving the statment lying around maybe!!
I reckon women would prefer you to be on drugs than gambling!! they just dont get it (maybe it is us who is the fools in fairness)

my missus nealry had a nervous breakdown when I had a bet nearly every day of euro 2008

I have a powers a/c, which is more than enough trouble for me. I know a few poeple with muptiple accounts if I see value elsewhere. Bet in cash evenings/weekends, cant beat getting paid out in cash

I actually have a PP account Flano, it’s so unlucky I’d say I have a 3.0 stake factor in there by now. Address; Mug House, Mugsville, Co. Mug, Mugland.

can you explain this SS*
Does your account get a ‘credit’ grading depending on how much cash youv won or lost
does this dictate your max bet etc

agree with southsider, I have powers and betfair account but prefer to bet in cash, far more control and satisfaction I think

I have a PC Sports a/c(dont use no more), Boyles a/c(dont use no more since they wouldn’t accept a UFC bet over the phone) and a Paddy a/c which I use weekly.
Bookies make a bomb out of these accounts as unless there are big wins of 200euro plus, no one ever bothers to withdraw the money at all and end up blowing it all eventually in smallish stakes.
I shared another a/c(wont say the firm for obvious reasons) with a work colleague but we went in in person and withdrew all our cash one day after a monumental cock up by them which gave us an extra 1000punts(at the time) after a 50euro each way stake came in on a 50/1 shot called Atlantic Ace. We had a tip for him at the time, never heard of it since. As soon as we realised the gaff in their sums I went in and closed the a/c the next day. Still to this day I can’t believe we got away with it.

Freephone number, handy WAP software for the mobile a “no-frills” website (no graphics etc) I can get on in work, best price on 90% of events, and ability to back and lay. Bit of a no-brainer, I use betfair for 9 out of every 10 bets. Have accounts with everyone else but rarely use them.

[quote=“dancarter”]stupid idea leaving the statment lying around maybe!!
[/quote]

your talent for consistently missing the point is of an olympic standard carter…i reckon it would be akin to the decathlon event as no matter what the thread is you manage to find a way…and like any true great you have the medals to show it with your idiot of the month last month and a whole plethora of performances since that could wrap up a unique double (pardon the gambling pun) this month…

what am I missing here

You blame Boylesports for issuing the statement when in fact it was scumpot stupidity left it lying around for the missus, the neighbours and the local priest to have a read of it

give me the heads up the next time your leaving the keys in your car please buddy http://www.thefreekick.com/board/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif

oh i get it now…you were just using the statement ploy as a set up to let us know what a big hitter you are with boyles…sorry here is the proper reaction

fair play guv, 3k, you really showed them fools in boyls…any tips

scumpot - to be fair to dan, i thought the exact same thing. If I got a statement like that and I knew my missus would throw a wobbly I’d have it torn up and thrown it in the bin.

Oooh it’s all kicking off now

I bet he doesn’t even have a missus

[quote=“dancarter”]what am I missing here

You blame Boylesports for issuing the statement when in fact it was scumpot stupidity left it lying around for the missus, the neighbours and the local priest to have a read of it

give me the heads up the next time your leaving the keys in your car please buddy http://www.thefreekick.com/board/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/quote]

Unfortunately i think i could go one better and leave the engine running on O’Connell street and it still would be safe enough such is the value…
there’s no need to send a statement out regardless of where i leave it…especially without the request to do so…i think its more to do with the nature of the business and knowing your audience…as i said you wouldn’t see powers doing it…

[quote=“Sledgehammer”]Oooh it’s all kicking off now

I bet he doesn’t even have a missus[/quote]

i do… just ask your missus…she said for our affair to work we both had to risk something…

that backfired quite nicley on sledge i think

It would if I had a missus but seen as I don’t it’s in the “nice try sonnie” territory

mainly use betfair and then paddypower for the gaa. Love the fact you can lay bets with betfair, made a lot of money on the greyhounds betting against the 10/1s etc. Had Wexford at 16/1 for the football and then layed them at 4/1 before the big match (thank fuck)

Rock you’re a freak!