Boris for No.10

He could at least have bothered to replace his pyjama top with something else, preferably something with a piece of paper with ā€œcuntā€ written on it sellotaped to the back

Man of the peopleā€¦

1 Like

Is that the buses answer? Some poor cunt of an underling has been frantically dismantling wooden wine crates to build these fuckin buse for this charlatan ever since.
Keep him away from the cameras ffs sake :laughing:

2 Likes

Boris is an outstanding wum. Heā€™s now free to bate the lining out of Ms symonds, everyoneā€™s more interested in laughing at him and his buses.
The man never painted a bus in his life, heā€™s probably his future cabinet sawing and sanding wooden crates as we speak.
Genius

1 Like

He apparently gave the answer about the model bus to change the internet search results so ā€œBoris busā€ wonā€™t link to stories about him standing beside the bus with the ā‚¬350m a week to the NHS lie on it

Sorry piles, you bate me to it

Jeremy Hunt

1 Like

I did see a Carol Cadwallader tweet somewhere to this effect. If he did, i donā€™t think it was deliberate, i donā€™t credit him with the wherewithal to think that way.
His only hobby is being a grasping tory climber.

1 Like

I think the point was that it wasnā€™t Johnson himself who thought of it, it was Lynton Crosby

Distraction is the name of the game

Heā€™d love BDO darts if he didnā€™t hate the working class

I see right wing fanboys the Spectator are running an article today by Conrad Black that heā€™d trust Boris Johnson more than Max Hastings in response to Hastings hatchet job on Johnson. Thatā€™s an article by convicted fraudster Conrad Black on the subject of trust.

2 Likes

Saw that as well. Marks him out as a ā€˜man of the peopleā€™ now anyway.

Facking noospaper editors, the fack do they know. Now, Conrad Black, thereā€™s a man of the people with the interests of the ordinary subject at heart.

1 Like

Conrad Blackā€™s biggest cheerleader in the media is Ruth Dudley Edwards

Conrad was pardoned by POTUS.

I liked his Nixon book. Naturally he went to bat for him.

:smile:

Johnson will challenge Putin in the same way that Louth challenged Dublin

Christ, is Conrad Black still alive? Things I learned today.

He is after a sizable spell of porridge .

1 Like

Thereā€™s a great article somewhere about how conrad Black married a hack called Barbara amiels or somesuch, and how she took to the trough like a county councillor
Apparently what tipped him over into fraud was that she was having tea with one of the Astors in New York, and said she had to leave as she was booked onto concorde in a couple of hours. Ms Astor, in a beautiful response, who clearly recognised amiels for what she was, raised a no doubt beautifully coiffured eyebrow.
ā€œpublic transport is so working classā€ :grinning:
Amiels apparently got back to London and insisted black buy her a private jet, which effectively bankrupted him.
A pair of utter cunts.

11 Likes