Bosnia v Ireland & Ireland v Bosnia

nonsense, Germany should have won that game 4-1,we had 1 shot on target

Clown.

That’s completely untrue Kev. Georgia beating Scotland gave us a great chance and we were favourites for 3rd but needed results. So there was lots of pressure on. You’re just deliberately or ignorantly misremembering it.

1 Like

Irrelevant really. We played the way we did against the krauts. Put ourselves in a positive if surprising position and we then went into our shell when tgere was a chance to go for it.

We got a bit of luck and we failed to capitalise it. Win or lose against Poland we should have been positive and reatined, as much as was possible, a similar approach and team.

Now if anyone else made these points, and many have similar points, you would hardly open your mouth. But seeing as i exposed you as a bluffer on the inner workings of elite & sub elite sport you are playing the man.

So O’Neill gets no credit for playing how we did against Germany but takes the blame for the way we played against Poland? You think we should have played Ward again despite the fact it was his second game of the season. And you think we should have played Wes again despite the fact he can’t play 2 games close together at club or international level. And you think we should have played Murphy again despite Long’s goal against Germany. Interesting choices.

Nothing is as black and white as you claim. Germany had far far better chances against us than Poland. They should have won. That’s not to say we didn’t play well but you can play well and lose. We were average enough against Poland but we were close to the result we needed and that Keogh chance was better than the one Long scored against Germany.

Of course if you’re the sort of half wit who thinks all bad results are bad performances and bad psychology from the manager and good results are the opposite then you’ll find all that a little too much to understand. You might instead throw out some abject nonsense about your qualifications and expertise despite knowing nothing about anyone you are debating with.

I used to think you were an odd character with some ridiculous claims but a very occasional insight. But reading your primary school level analysis over the past couple of days I now know different.

You are stage 10 fella
Not reading what i have said at all. Just repeating over and over what i have pointed out i disn’t say.

Good luck.

Just a tweak apparently according to Sam.

Looked worse than Paulie’s mate and he retired because of it

3 Likes

No joy getting tickets on ticketmaster this morning. Myself and @ChocolateMice might take any spares going within the TFK community.

Think they went on general sale at 11am. Is there none left at this early stage?

Managed to get offered €120 premium seats just now but said fook that. I only sit in premium if work pay for them!

I speculate that an intermittent page refresh / new seat search will get you offered €50/70 ones eventually.

1 Like

Real fans have their tickets secured in advance thanks to the season ticket*.

*or their mates presale code for his season ticket as the case may be

i got 2 there about 10 mins ago, 50 euro tickets block 504, west upper
they were giving me premium ones for a bit
keep trying id say,

yes it will

O’Neill has named a 39-man provisional squad. Stephen Quinn is injured and he’s probably the only semi-notable absentee. The squad will be cut in due course.

@mickee321, please confirm your Bosnia trip itinerary.

It looks like myself and @ChocolateMice are sorted now. We won’t be sitting together to keep each other warm however.

1 Like

This is going to be epic… I’ve the flares sorted… Now I don’t know whether I should wear my vintage Ireland jersey or the modern one…@HBV, any advice here?

1 Like

Would I be correct in saying that your last Ireland game you attended was the 1st leg against France in 2009? And before that was Portgual at home in 2001? Some man for the bandwagon!! :laughing:

2 Likes

God bless you trying to mind him, I recommend the following…

1 Like