Bosnia v Ireland & Ireland v Bosnia

I saw the Bosnian squad strolling onto their team bus yesterday.

I recognised Dzeko and definitely saw Pjanic on the streets of Dublin

1 Like

They’ll wilt if its a battle. Nearly all of these lads are sons of cowards who ran away when the going got tough in Bosnia in the 90s, apart from Dzeko and they will do likewise tonight

2 Likes

:ronnyroar:

1 Like

Proud Irish man Graeme McDowell has led the way today. :ronnyroar:

C’maaaaaaaaaaannnnn :ronnyroar:

1 Like

Bosnia drew at home to Portugal in the Euro 2012 play-off first leg before getting annihilated by 4 goals in the return leg. These lads are brittle. We need to get after them from the start. Get the keeper flapping at crosses.

3 Likes

How do you stream music on the M7 bus, pal? My Spotify and YouTube are both blocked.

Fuck streaming. Start a singsong

2 Likes

Shout out:

“He bought himself a gun and said UP THE IRA”

4 Likes

Sean South blasting out in Slattery’s. :ronnyroar:

Again. I repeat. C’maaaaaaaaannnn :ronnyroar:

3 Likes

I’m like a coiled spring, ready to fucking explode. Let’s have these fuckers.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure I’m in close vicinity to you kid.

Wankers drinking in “Slatt’s”. Did you fill in a Slatt’s Slip to try win a free drink? Pricks.

3 Likes

Slattery’s? Wtf are you doing drinking in a Rugby Pub you hypocrite?

As opposed to the Irish lads…

My brother told me recently that he barely slept for a week prior to the Alan McLaughlin match against those Billy Bingham led cunts nearly exactly 22 years ago.

Not to the same extent but I’ve been iffy all weekend and I have been shitting it today.

2 Likes

This Is Everest.

Alright buddy!!

1 Like

What did I tell ye? Conservative O’Squeal was gonna bottle it and play Brady left back.

Walters should have replaced Whelan with Hendrick going centrally but Poppy has bottled it