Bothar charity gifts. That goat ad

Iā€™m done with charity donations.
Ill keep my monthly DDs to medicines sans frontieres and water aid.
Anything else will be adhoc to the likes of Raymond crotty.

3 Likes

Shure why stop there? Letā€™s take the car off everyone he ever bought pints/rounds of golf for, also everyone the founder invited round for his ā€˜famous dinner partiesā€™ etc? If she earns a living she still has a right to live it imo, even if she obviously benefited from his theft.

Ehhh.
I donā€™t know where to start with that.
They stole money off the starving, the wartorn and the destitute.

3 Likes

MĆ©decins Sans FrontiĆØres is focus of new sex scandal in charity sector | The BMJ

1 Like

Sweep sweep

1 Like

FFS sake juhy

The Xmas bonuses in cash didnā€™t raise any eyebrows like?

I agree with you 90% Flatty. Would just like to know if she has her own job. @caulifloweredneanderthal can you find out?

Iā€™m on the case Juhy :+1:

1 Like

Itā€™s greed pure and simple, seems to be a lot more widespread in society than we would believe, going on the number of charity exposes, who knows what the man next door would do in that situation.

Iā€™d say weā€™ve given many thousands to Bothar over the years, wes plopped giving traditional gifts to adults years ago, some good was still done by our donations so itā€™s better than a bottle of whiskey sitting at the back of the press or coming out for hot toddies

Irrelevant tbh. If she has, all her money could be saved whilst the two of them lived off that hateful crime spree for years.
ā€œAh no, thatā€™s my money bossā€

You actually have no idea whether this is true at all.

1 Like

Afaik, that was one bad egg, and not finance related??

Her brother would have been a year ahead of me in school. Would have considered them quiet and decent people, and certainly not well-off. Hadnā€™t heard of her in about two decades until this story broke :grimacing:

I think the brother I know is a prison officer actually.

apparently a few bad eggs and using the expense account for ā€œentertainmentā€

Ah fcuk.
Thatā€™s gone too then.

Doctors Without Borders fired 19 people for sexual abuse last year | Reuters

looks like the only acted after the oxfam clusterfuck, and even then it wasnt with the greatest level of openness

The ex CEO got paid for years after he left. Basically sold the scam to the mates.

3 Likes

Good man. Imagine you found out she was a teacher. It could drive the forum insane.

For lads a bit older than me, was this kind of craic basically a symptom of Celtic tiger Ireland? It seems that everyone saw everyone else getting rich and felt entitled to the same, thereā€™s loads of money we can take whatever we want we deserve it.