Boxing II

@glasagusban already saying she won :rofl:

To cover all bases, she should just fight Gareth Brooks, 10 nights in a row.

1 Like

Did you just repeat my own joke back in me but in reverse? Touche.

The noise levels would put the camogie All Ireland in the ha’penny place

Boxing will return to Ireland but unless this fight is scheduled for 6pm it wont go ahead in October.

1 Like

And lads want Katie to retire.

80,000 people paying money to see two women pucking the heads off of each other. I’ve heard it all now.

Go to Limerick and you can see it for free…

Kick her in the fanny Kelly…

2 Likes

Would be crazy to think canelo to fight at heavyweight tbf. I maintain weight classes should be updated considering the size of most of the top heavyweights

Isnt Usyk skin and bones since the war? I’d say Joshua knocks hin out due to not training/no focus and he retires.

When is the fight? AJ will certainly have a weigjt advantage depends on the shape that Usyk can get into

July as far as I know. Even if they get him fit and filled hard to focus when his country is wiped

Yeah very hard for him. Itll be some win if he can pull it off. He is a class act as a fighter

cc forum misogynist-in-chief @Fagan_ODowd

1 Like

And another 2 million on the dodgy box

Goes to show the subscription model works better than €30 ppv too

Kell Brook has announced his retirement

Probably the most talented British fighter of the last 20 years.

Beat Porter before Bud and Spence and probably as easily as Spence. Porter was on a rampage at the time.

If he’d lived the life with his training he’d have been P4P top 5. Got stabbed at a crucial time after winning the belt but Hearn and his management matched him poorly. Made a nice bit from 3 or 4 PPVs, a very good career that could’ve been even better

1 Like

Iirc he was ranked number one active welterweight in the world by ring mazagine in the late teens.

1 Like