Boxing II

Outstanding TV.
A big thank from all at TFK to the Crown Prince tonight, we cannot wait to tune in to your next big thing

1 Like

Del Boy Chisora could bate Joshua now

I love a good hoop!

Anthony Joshua
Fought like a man. Lost like a brat.

Usyk beats fury

Most honest admission from a boxer ever. He can’t process what happened! Can’t process he lost! He can’t get his head around why he lost. Bigger, stronger, went the distance. Tight defence early then rocked him in 8 or 9. He just couldn’t catch him.

Usyk was good. Was seriously busy all night and caught AJ when he needed. Took breathers when he had to and ended very strong. Whatever the heat was over there it favoured the lighter Usyk.

AJ just didn’t land enough, didn’t throw enough. Didn’t use his weight, lean on him, mix it. He fights like he’s still in the Olympics.

That said a ÂŁ32.5m purse should soothe any pain!

4 Likes

How much of that will he actually end up with after everyone has had their cut

A win for the good guys. Clearly AJ is a tight winger. Like rocky bating Drago in Rocky IV. Slava ukraine

1 Like

If we’re giving Joshua the benefit of the doubt, was it the booing prompted him to go back?

Dunno maybe ÂŁ20m

Bernard Dunne was offered €220k after he bet Cordoba. I think he got €80k for that fight. Brian Peters prob took €25k, he then pays trainers, corner men €10k. Left with €55k for 5 months work. Trains for 3, recuperates for 2…

Boxing is a tough sport.

4 Likes

If Fury fights Usyk what way do you price it?

Id go fury 5/4, Usyk 4/6

Fury beats Usyk.

Usyk hasn’t the power to knock him out and Fury is far busier and cunning that AJ

Don’t think fury has the power either to KO and Usyks busier style wins on points

Journey men and young Boxers are often paid in tickets. Sell them and that’s their purse.

€500 and travel expenses. + tickets.

3 Likes

Bin Salman will want his cut or Joshua will get cut. Up with a bone saw.

Disagree. But that’s sport.

Crowd tonight seemed a bit subdued… not like this!

2 Likes

A real Irish American heavyweight…I couldn’t fathom how much money that would make

Some very good ‘new Irish’ U14 and U16. Like the athletics this week. Irish boxing is in a good place now Dunne has fucked off.

2 Likes