Boxing II

2 Likes

Kick his ass Seabass

Is that your man in the 63.5 semi this eve?

People on that thread are saying Eubank is gay. Not that it matters, but is he? What’s all this trouble about?

I hope eubank smashes the bigot

5 Likes

It is yeah,tough fight I thought it was close enough.

He was tidier and threw the better combinations, yer man was well able to take a dig though

1 Like

The dub that won the other semi looks strong for tomorrow but will he be able to fight after tonight?

Was that the one stopped for the clash of heads?

TG4 covering it on YouTube tomorrow eve

1 Like

Mad that this is PPV. Both men have been shown to be well off the mark when stepping up to the elite level.

I’d give the nod to Eubank by a decision if I was betting on it. Both fought Liam Williams (Smith twice) and Eubank looked far better against him than Smith did.

Smith’s skin is also really, really prone to getting cut

2 Likes

Have you seen the price of the tickets ?
Mental.
We are going into town this afternoon/evening with the kids for bowling and the dinner. Forgot this was on. There’ll be some hape of pondlife around. No wonder the kinehans promote boxing. It’s a main revenue source for their other activities.

Boxing, that’s what it’s about. A dreadfully soulless concept for decades now. Little or no morality left in it whatsoever.

its well known

Sold out.

Ringside are £964 :flushed::flushed::flushed:

They’re always mental money

A grand on a ticket and 200 on coke. Dear night out

Good for the Insta I suppose

Its a great night.

Conlon v Woods was one of the best atmospheres I was at for any sporting event.

That said, a couple of geezers walked straight by the queue and up to the bar for a drink that night…no one said a word to them.

Like everywhere there is drink, you just keep your head about you.